Thanksgiving cruise Jewel review

Rafaella

I suppose it could be considered rather "mean" to describe other people as "limited", "smart A..." and "sad" or perhaps it is just representative of a certain unusual sense of humour. I know it took me quite a while before I could get accustomed to the OP's sense of humour.... but now I just love it.

I believe she was responding because she felt attacked and ganged up on. Why can't you just leave her alone?

And, no dwrist....you may not smellmybell. :p

You NCL people are nuts...

Oh yes - I am sure that's why I have learned to appreciate the OP so much. Her sense of humour finally won me over. *still chuckling over meat that was only meat on the menu but not in reality*

I believe she was responding because she felt attacked and ganged up on. Why can't you just leave her alone?

And, no dwrist....you may not smellmybell. :p

All comics need an audience! I really enjoy responding to an amazing sense of humour and showing it the appreciation it deserves. Too many serious, consistent reviews - she broke out of that boring old mold and deserves the attention. My only regret was that it took me so long to catch on - I mean such sly and clever wit - no wonder I was confounded at first.

;) Have a serious question--

If NCL does not serve meat on the ship---does that make them the only vegetarian cruise line around???:eek:

Ah hah - I spot a new potential marketing ploy to appeal to vegetarians here:

Try our steaks, lamb,chicken, turkey and pork but don't worry they are "not in reality meat" !

NCL could create a brand name - "not in reality meat".

Ashleycrew,

The problem here is that some people are very disrespectful to other members of the forum, and , instead of listening and maintaining TD on the socialy -accepted level, they starting to critic and insult other members...And, most importantly, is the fact that those members are ONLY listening to their own opinions and are unable to "open" their eyes to ideas of other people.

The main purpose of this thread was to share MY opinion and experience from the cruise on Jewel, and I had never thought that many responses will look SO nasty...

yeah but you have hit a point where you are just trying to be arguementative vs. stating your point, not worth it just to try to down the other people plus it lessons the validity of your point. Don't get me wrong others here are doing the same (believe it or not I may have gotten wrapped up in it in the past).

Archived