South Beach Hotel

jw01

We just spent three days in South Beach. We were originally scheduled to stay at the Winterhaven at 1400 Ocean, but they were having some construction done and damage was done to a number of their rooms, so they transferred our reservation to the Essex House and upgraded us. Ok by us! It looked like a wonderful property - we would stay there next time!

We loved the Essex House - it was very beautiful, super friendly staff, answered all our questions. I am not sure what our room would have cost, I heard over $250 a night, but we didn't pay there. Great location, on Collins, one block from the beach, and right in the center of all the Art Deco and nightlife. We highly recommend it!

If you click here, it will take you to my website, there is a seperate South Beach album with lots of pics of our hotel and room. Have fun! :)

Any recommendations of a South Beach hotel? Important for it to be clean, etc. 3-4 star. Woudl be nice to have something close to the action. Will be there for 2-3 nights.

Thanks...

Doubletree Surfcomber

Marriott South Beach

Loews Hotel

The Raleigh

The Shelburne

The Hotel

The Townhouse

The National

The Cordoza

5* Hotels

The Victor Hotel

The Shore Club

The Delano (could be a 4*)

Ritz-Carlton South Beach

The Tides

The Setai

We had a nice stay at the Blue Moon hotel which is located right in the heart of South Beach. I would rate the place 3 1/2 stars and it really has a lot of the art-deco type charm which works in this neighborhood.

Hank

Archived