Where are the 2008 cruises?

2boyzmom

Thanks, Lisa.

I presume the "ms N1" doing the Viking Discovery Jul 25 is the Eurodam, as is the "ms TBD" doing the 10 day Scandanavia/Russia after that ... but then "ms N1" doesn't seem to show anywhere until Sep/Oct for Canada&NE. It doesn't take a month for Transatlantic, so where does it go for about 3 weeks? :)

:D :cool: We just received our full Grand Voyages brochure and we booked a 73 day, Fort Lauderdale-Lisbon, circumnavigation of Africa cruise aboard the Prinsendam !!!......This brochure has the Amsterdams World Cruise and also her Circle Pacific....It has the Prinsendams' 68 day around South America and the African cruise I mentioned...More coming soon I am sure.:)

Yesterday I found a general 2008 schedule on the HAL site. It had a calender of where each ship was going to be, but not the routes yet. I just went looking, but couldn't find it. I believe all the ship assignments (except the new Eurodam), were on it.

So, if you have time to poke around the HAL site, it should be there somewhere. Sorry I couldn't find it and link to it for you.

Bruce

Retirement, 12/2007

W'Dam Retirement celebration, Apr 22-May11, 2008

Archived