Miami - name this hotel

familycruzer

I am thinking its the Intercontinental but its got a 5 star rating.

From Easy Click Travel

This hotel is conveniently close to Miami Beach. This hotel is also close to Bayside Marketplace, known for its fashionable shops and restaurants. Specifically designed with the business traveler in mind, the stylish rooms and suites offer spectacular views of Miami. A selection of restaurants provides guests with the choice of formal or casual dining, while the fitness center includes an outdoor pool. During a stay at this property, guests will enjoy a cocktail lounge, dry cleaning pickup, shoe shine, room service, newsstand, and a gift shop. The Port of Miami is very close to the hotel and the world famous South Beach is only within a 6 mile drive. Miami International Airport is only 10 miles away. For the business traveler, this hotel boasts a business center, courier service, E-mail and Internet, copy and fax service, printer, and a private limousine.

I believe this is the Best Western Marina Park, 340 Biscayne Blvd, (305) 371-4400, it's directly across the street from the Bayside Market. Great location, I've never stayed their, but google the hotel and I think you will find it. And search the reviews on TripAdvisor.com also. I don't recall the reveiws being great, so I question the 5 star rating.

Archived