will this dress work?

cruizinmama

Diamonds are always my first choice, but I would go with the color of the sequins. Depending on your hair type. If you have a thick head of beautiful hair curl it and wear it down, if not wear it up! I think whatever you would be comfortable in. Very pretty and black is always classy!

Myself, I would not go with black earrings or necklace. If the dress is all black I would not go black anything else except maybe shoes. If you don't have any good gold or silver jewerly go purchase some costume jewerly. You can get some nice looking pieces at Dillards, or Macy's. I would choose silver, even though I love gold tone better. Silver goes better with black and makes the black stand out more! You could go with pearls, but I think silver would look better! It depends on what you like! Goodluck

What do you think of this dress for formal night?It'll come below my knee's.What jewelry would look best?I have strap black shoes.And should I wear my hair up or down(med. length)Thanks

912833?$pd300$

Hair pulled back in a sleek chignon or ponytail and big flashy chandelier earrings, no necklace. It will make your neck appear swan like; long and slender.

That dress is really pretty. Great choice.

If you already have black strappy shoes, that's one thing you wouldn't have to buy.

One can never go wrong with pearls - classy & elegant. But, since the dress has sparklies, maybe a sparkly pendant? I think they're called enhancers - would be lovely. That neckline is pretty low. Just me, but I'd be wearing a necklace to help fill-in.

Don't forget a good bra underneath - no sagging allowed. ;) :eek:

The hair is a toss-up. I've got pretty wide shoulders, so each outfit is different once on & the accessories are chosen. I've got to decide if I feel the need for the "cover" of my hair to hide behind a bit & how exposed I want to be.

Whatever you decide - you'll be gorgeous! :)

Hi, very pretty dress and it is definitely pretty enough

for formal night:)

I agree with the white metal suggestion. Diamonds, (or something

like diamonds;) ).

I would try the dress on with whatever jewelery you

are looking at and see how everything matches.

There are different shapes of pearls......with different looks......

see how they go......

I can't wear "big chandeliers"...they just feel uncomfortable on me

but others can pull them off beautifully. So it just depends

on your style.

One of the fun things about new ensembles....trying everything

on and picking out what looks best:D

Or wear half up and half down (back of head is hair down).

That's just too funny.

Actually, tomorrow, I think for casual wear on a Sunday afternoon excursion to Walmart, I'll wear the front down & the back pinned up, tee hee hee. (I'm sorry, it's late & I'm punchy & I just thought you having to explain which half was up/down was hilarious) :)

Archived