Infinity to South America

baypeople

I am new to this but want some information about the excursions on the Infinity trip from Buenos Aires to Santiago. We are leaving next weekend and have been reading travel books but I'd like some information from folks who have been to these places recently.

baypeople:)

Welcome again to the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum!

Thank you again for another post concerning South America. As I said before, per our Guidelines and to help you out, I am also moving this thread to the Ports of Call > South America Forum where it will be on topic.

For a quick way to see your previous posts and if they have replies, click on your user name above the words Cool Cruiser on your post. A drop down menu will appear where you can click on Find all posts by baypeople. A list of your posts will appear showing the names of the forums where your posts are located. Just click on your post title and you will automatically go back to your post. The list will also show the Replies and Views counts for the thread.

Another way to stay informed is to make sure you have subscribed to every thread where you post. I see by one of the Mod screens you have your Automatic Thread Subscription Mode set as Do not subscribe but it can be changed if you would like. How do you do make the change you ask06.gif It is easy and here are the steps:

Click on User CP in the blue bar above

Scroll down & click Edit Options

Scroll down to the Messaging & Notification section

Look at the Default Thread Subscription Mode box

Your choices in the drop down menu are as follows:

1. Do not subscribe
  2. No email notification
  3. Instant email notification
  4. Daily email notification
  5. Weekly email notification

Highlight your choice

Scroll to the bottom of the page & click the Save Changes button

I find the instant email notification works best for me. It may for you too since you are in a time crunch for your cruise next weekend.

If you have any questions about using the Cruise Critic software for avatars, signatures, images or attaching pictures, etc., please feel free to use the Search this Forum feature on the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum. Use your key word or words to see if your question topic has already been asked and answered before. It probably has, many, many times! 05.gif If not, please feel free to post your inquiry on that forum and we will be happy to try to help you with a solution. Also, you can use the Search this Forum feature on the South American board in a blue bar above to narrow down the threads you might want to research about excursions.

I truly hope this will be satisfactory and wishing you lots of good luck in finding the excursion information you seek in time for your cruise!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif 'Tis the season to be jolly... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 110105_emYA10_prv.gif

I am new to this but want some information about the excursions on the Infinity trip from Buenos Aires to Santiago. We are leaving next weekend and have been reading travel books but I'd like some information from folks who have been to these places recently.

baypeople:)

Hi Baypeople!!!

There are more of us cruising with you, join our "roll call"....it's the link below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=323599

Also, if you haven't signed up for the connections party, the link is below for that as well.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do

Only a few more days!

Laurie

Archived