Seabourn's New Ship Announcement Card

Keith1010

In yesterday mail, we received the "Berth" announcement card from Seabourn for the two new ships (sisters) with some relevant information about size, weight and delivery dates. I thought this was a classy way for Seabourn to get something out to their past passenger's about the twins.

Nice going Seabourn!! :)

Keith

Keith,

I received the classy "Berth Announcement" last week and also thought the card was really very pretty.......and unique!

I booked (or rather signed up) for the 1st Maiden Voyage for 2009.

Don't know when or where, but surely wanted to secure a booking for this exciting sailing!

Happy Holidays to you and Anne Marie

Martita

Martita must have a fast mail person, we too got our BERTH announcement a couple of days ago. Couldn't help but wish that Deborah could have been around to enjoy this day! That announcement brought a smile to our faces..beau coup clever. Lola

Our mail service here in West Texas is rather quirky....sometimes I will receive a letter, card (or a bill) from across the country in a day.....then at times it will take a week for a piece of mail to come 45 miles away. I was sent an "overnight" envelope from El Paso last Friday.....it will not arrive until tomorrow......sooo I guess it would be a "threenighter.":rolleyes:

I know Deborah is looking down on all of us.....and I bet she is very proud of Blue Lagoon Drive!:p

MB

Martita, thank you for the Holiday Wishes and all the best to you for a wonderful holiday season.

I can never figure out our postal service in North Texas. Sometimes, mail gets here so quickly and other times it's truly snail mail. Go figure!

Again, way to go Seabourn on the nice announcement that has been sent to all of us.

Keith

Archived