Connie Information Needed

patval

Hello and Happy Holidays and New Year's everyone on Celebrity Board!:):)

I am trying to help the parents find a cruise for next year and I stumbled upon the Connie leaving Sept 15 from Dover for a 12 day repo cruise.

I was wondering when the Connie due for dry dock or has it been done recently?

How are Celebrity Beds are they like the HAL or Carnival Beds that are Euro Tops or Select Comfort Beds?

How is the ship itself what do people have to say about it recently.

It seems this sailing is sold out but only Inside room is left I believe a Category 9 so how big and is it comfortable considering this is a 12 day sailing?

Has anyone else taking this cruise before how the Connie has been around for 4 years?

Thank you for the help in advance and I apologize for all the questions!

Paul

We will be on this cruise next September and looking forward to it very much. There is an active Roll Call for this sailing that you might want to check out. Someone there may be better able to answer your questions. The cruise sold out very quickly, partly because the Jewel of the Seas Transatlantic from Harwich to Boston which was scheduled for around the same time was cancelled causing many of us to look for a substitute. As final payment time comes around, some cabins may become available, so keep an eye out.:)

It Looks like Constellation will be going into drydock on April 30th for 19 nights.

I can only assume that, becuase its the same length as the Millennium drydock (taking place the first half of April), that similar things will be done. There was another post on here about the details of the Millennium drydock if you're interested...

We took the Constellation Repo trip from Dover to Port Liberty last year. It was one of teh best cruises we had ever taken. We were lucky enough to book really early and secured a Royal Suite. It is a wonderful itinary and very relaxing cruise.

We will be sailing Constellation again in two months and reports we are getting from friends that returned last week said she is in fantastic conditions.

The beds have not yet been updated but I find them very comfortable and have never had a problem. I hear they are suppose to get the new beds shortly.

Jim

Archived