Lido lunch hours

polymerpig

No 24-hour service in the Lido.

Breakfast begins long before I rise and ends about 10:00; continental breakfast continues until 10:30.

Full hot lunch begins at 11:30 and continues until 2:00. The deli sandwich area and pizza will continue until 5:00, as will the hamburger/taco bar. And ice cream! :D

Sometimes on port days there will be a variation in the ending hours of each of the meals. Check your Daily Program for specifics each day.

Check your Daily Program for specifics each day.

Indeed, as certain food service areas like the Wok will have times that are much more limited than other areas like Sandwiches & Pasta, or Desserts and Ice Cream which is open nearly round the clock.

I have early seating for dinner. If I book an excursion that lasts until 6pm, does this mean I can no longer eat in the main dining room(and must go to the Lido)? It seems strange to me to pass up a tasty free meal. Thanks in advance.

I have early seating for dinner. If I book an excursion that lasts until 6pm, does this mean I can no longer eat in the main dining room(and must go to the Lido)? It seems strange to me to pass up a tasty free meal. Thanks in advance.

You have a choice in scheduling yourself: *You can either engage an earlier excursion or you can dine in the Lido (which serves the same menu and is still free).

We always book late sitting. On our Med cruise we didn't have a full table and a couple of times we were joined by people who came back late from an excursion and joined our table. You could always ask the maitre d' if he could find a place for you.

cheers

A few choices here...

Lido..........

Pinnacle Grill........... make reservation in advance

or

Chat to the Restaaurant Manager and tell him you will be late and ask if it is possible to get a table at a later sitting. If the ship is in port, more than likely there will be a few free tables.

You won't go hungry!

Stephen

Archived