Guest Vacation Documents??

traceyu10

They need to be completed on line. go to RCCL.com and enter your reservation number to complete the documents. Your cruise should have now had final payment applied and then you can now print out your boarding pass, (set sail pass)

If you used a TA this may be different, but I believe you can still do these steps even if you used a TA.. some one correct me if I am wrong on this..

I never use a TA so I could be wrong here.

If you're referring to the spiral-bound notebook, you'll receive that between 3-4 weeks before your cruise. While it's not a necessity to board, it's so nice to look through it before you board. Makes it all that more real!!

The same info can be found in the cruise brochure. If you don't get your docs, you can get your luggage tags at port. Of course, if you've bought transfers or hotel stays, then the vouchers for those items are in your docs. I know you can download them online. If you booked through a TA, you need to call them and find out when to expect your stuff!

Archived