Flight to Miami?

TryingCruising

Hi everyone! I am hoping you can help me out.

If you've purchased airfare through RCCL and flew into Miami, did you fly the morning of? What time did you arrive? How long does it take to get from Miami airport to the pier? I had wanted to fly in a day early and stay over but need to work that day and flights do not seem to run late enough!

How far is the Ft. Lauderdale airport from the Miami pier? Have many of you done this transfer successfully?

I am having trouble with airfare and looking into options before booking my second cruise.

Thanks for any input! Happy Holidays! :)

Hi everyone! I am hoping you can help me out.

How long does it take to get from Miami airport to the pier?

Twenty - thirty minutes, sometimes less, depending on traffic.

How far is the Ft. Lauderdale airport from the Miami pier? Have many of you done this transfer successfully?

Forty five minutes to an hour, more or less, depending on traffic. There are plenty of taxis and shuttles available for the masses of people that make the run from FLL to Port of Miami all the time. ;)

////////

Trying cruising, we just flew from Boston non-stop on American to Miami; Flight left at 7 a.m. and we arrived at 10:30 a.m. Cost was $252 per person, booked 10 months in advance for November 4. You mentioned not being able to get away the day before. Why not book your own flights and be sure of what your flight times that you want? A taxi to the pier is $24.

Oh Southwest only had flights with change of planes and Jet Blue flies into FLL also. Check them all for not only rates and availaibity but times of departure and arrivals.

Bon Voyage

Archived