Someone at Olive Garden went on a cruise

jwlane

could of been from a nursing home,or a hospital or other places too,its not just a cruise ship deal,it would help if the people sick would stay inside until better instead of infecting evreybody and everything around them:rolleyes:

Are you just kidding? I think you are. Cause norovirus is not just a cruise ship illness.

I think many people are under the misconception that noro is JUST a cruise ship illness, when if fact it is basically what we called the "stomach bug". It is possible to catch it anywhere but you see the largest number of cases anywhere that many people are congregated together like a cruise ship, nursing home, schools, etc.

At least I think it was Catholic - but one of the colleges here in DC just had an outbreak of it - during finals week. They were interviewing the students and some kept a trash can next to them during their finals so they throw up in class - gross. Not sure if the school was allowing makeups or not - but they should have.

kathy

This time of year, there is at least one puker per week at school! Then they all end up getting it and some of the teachers as well. I am almost never affected by the stomach bug, and I work with 3 and 4 year olds thru 7th graders. The worst it gets for me is a tummy ache, and a few extra trips to the bathroom. It is often hard to know if I am actually sick, or if my meal didn't quite agree with me. It is sometimes hard to remember, that my "minor inconvience" can be a big problem for others. I don't mean to defend people that infect others out of selfishness, but perhaps not everyone realizes that they are contageous? :o

Archived