Pvp....mia

GTO-Girl

First of all let me say that I believe we got a great price on our cruise and we got the room that we wanted so I have no complaints about that.:)

However after making our final payment I had a couple of questions and after calling and sending several e-mails our PVP totally ignored us. We were very surprised to say the least. We finally had to call and get a supervisor to answer our questions.

I would not hesitate to use a PVP when we book our next cruise, but I sure hope we have better luck with the next one.

GTO-Girl

Carnival Glory-Nov 2003

Carnival Destiny-Nov. 2005

Carnival Glory-Feb. 2007

First of all let me say that I believe we got a great price on our cruise and we got the room that we wanted so I have no complaints about that.:)

However after making our final payment I had a couple of questions and after calling and sending several e-mails our PVP totally ignored us. We were very surprised to say the least. We finally had to call and get a supervisor to answer our questions.

I would not hesitate to use a PVP when we book our next cruise, but I sure hope we have better luck with the next one.

GTO-Girl

There is a great deal of turnover with PVP's, the good ones get promoted and the bad ones quit or get fired. You can call and speak with anyone about your booking, that is a plus about booking with Carnival direct. Someone is there 24/7 to handle your questions.

This will be our 3rd cruise. The first two there was a big group of us going so the trips were booked by our cousin/travel agent. This cruise we decided that there was going to be just the two of us. We are celebrating our anniversary ( 37yrs). Like I said, I would not hesitate to book through Carnival again, but it did bother us that after they got our money our PVP treated us like we no longer existed. I've envious of all the people talking about their great PVP's and I get the impression that some of them have used the same one for awhile.

I'm still glad we booked and I'm still happy with the price/room we got. Maybe next time we will get lucky too

GTO-Girl

Glory-2003

Destiny - 2005

Glory - 2/3/07

Yep, some of us are fortunate to have great (!) PVPs. I've had two...and the first one was promoted to corp. ofc. As I said in an earlier post today, all PVPs are not created equal.:rolleyes:

When you finally spoke with a supervisor, did you ask about your PVP? Could be that he/she was on vacation, but those calls should have been transferred to another PVP. Oh well - you got help, and that's a good thing. You can also ask for any PVP, and they can pull up your file and work with you.

What I found funny was we booked a few weeks ago using a PVP for the first time (used TA friend before) and today we got a call from a different PVP thanking us for interest in Carnival and wanting us to give him a call. It was on voice mail since I wasn't home. I currently get email from one PVP who started contacting me when we booked our first cruise, so that's 3 different PVP's for us.

I used a PVP for the first time also. Booked about 9 months ago and bugged the heck out of him up until time for sailing. We had to change dates and ships once, had multiple questions and he always answered emails or returned my calls. He said his job was not over when they got my money, his job was not over until my cruise was over. The day before I was to leave, I had a voice mail from him wishing us Bon-Voage and if I had any last minute questions just to call him back. I guess I lucked out getting one of the good ones, so they are out there, just keep trying until you click with one.

Archived