How do I pre-pay for tips?

jobster71

i made reseervations on line and included it in the price. I had a question and she looked at my paid reservation the person and said you only prepaided one tip do you want me to add. I said yes and she added and then read submitted the price and then i charged the trip. I bet if you call they can add it on even thou you paid they can charge you. this way you don;t have to worry when you are there if you have enough money. If you want to tip more then do so ..

Call customer service

How do I pre-pay for tips. Can I just "overpay" in my account online. Or do I have to call RCCL directly and make arrangement for it? Thanks. I don't have a TA this time and making all my own arrangements.

1. Go to rccl.com

2. Sign into My Cruises and select your reservation.

3. Click on EDIT in the Guest Information area for each person.

4. At the bottom of the edit screen is a box you can check to pre-pay your tips.

We always pre pay our tips when we book the reservation. You can always add cash along with the voucher in the envelope if you feel a particular employee has gone beyond the call of duty. You can also retract a pre paid tip if you received lousy service. We haven't had to do that yet but it can be done.

Archived