Cozumel Weather and IAH Houston Hotels

kadao

I have 2 questions, I hope this is the right place to post them.

1. Does anyone have a recommendation of a very inexpensive hotel near IAH in Houston, where we can get a shuttle to the hotel then back to the airport the next day to catch the shuttle to the ship? We are flying in the day before our cruise and I'm thinking that would be easier then trying to get to Galvaston and spending the night there, like I did last time. (I hope all that makes sense.)

2. Does anyone have any idea what the weather in Cozumel is like in mid February? I've been in April and it was pretty nice but I'm not sure what to plan for in Feb.

Thanks for your help!

1. Does anyone have a recommendation of a very inexpensive hotel near IAH in Houston, where we can get a shuttle to the hotel then back to the airport the next day to catch the shuttle to the ship? We are flying in the day before our cruise and I'm thinking that would be easier then trying to get to Galvaston and spending the night there, like I did last time. (I hope all that makes sense.

I don't think that type of hotel usually has an airport shuttle (adds to the expense that they pass on to you). Personally, I think you're better off staying in Galveston, but I'm not a big fan of the cruise line shuttles.

Thanks Gordonchick. I agree, I'd rather stay in Galvaston, but the last time I did that we were with a few people and were able to rent a car and drive and split the cost 4 ways. Neither of us really want to drive this time. I guess I should look into it though. If anyone has any ideas of other options, please let me know!

Okay, I think I have it! Through the limo service it will cost the 2 of us $80. to get to Galveston. I'm hoping I'll find something less, but at least that is a possible option. So I booked a hotel in Galveston near the cruise terminal. Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it!

Archived