ExaltHim

tammar

I know from some of your posts and your user name that you believe in Jesus Christ. I tried to e-mail you. Please have your church pray for my husband. He has a heart condition and is again having problems. I have heard that the more people that pray for someone the better. Please, please pray for him with me.

thank you, thank you so much

I have tears in my eyes because of all the quick responses to my post. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your earnest prayers. I love being on the site. The info is wonderful. People are so caring.

I will let you all know how he is doing. Must see the doctors again and have more surgery. Thank you so much.

Dear Tammar,

Psalms 55:22

Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee.

Do remember Tammar that without faith a man can do nothing; with it all things are possible.

You and your husband will be in my morning and evening prayers.

Please keep us all up dated. May The Divine bless you and yours.

Sincerely,

Leslie Swiger

My prayers are with you and your husband. I'll pray for strength for you to come through this difficult time. If you don't know the poem "Footprints", try to find it. It is the story of a man who dreams of walking along the beach with the Lord and sees the scenes from his life. In each scene he sees 2 sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to him and one to the Lord.

He wonders why in the last scene of his life he sees only one set of footprints. He asks God why, when he needed the Lord most, there is only one set of footprints.

And the Lord says... "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you .. never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you."

You will be carried.

Tammars:

Our prayers are with you and hubby. Please keep us updated. I did the same thing 3 years ago on the cruise addicts board for my DH when he underwent triple bypass surgery. We recieved so many posts of encouragement. I saved them all so that when he recovered he could read them. When he did he was just overwhelmed and very emotional but very greatful. Still have all of them. Prayers and support will get you both through this. And a few hugs.:)

Tammar - I have been out of town a few days.....I am sorry to hear of your husband's health problems. It would be a joy and a privilege to lift your husband and family up in prayer. Please keep us posted. There are many people praying for you.

Love and prayers,

Marie

Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday the 27th. This is is fourth in a year. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your prayers. I am truly overwhelmed. I have read some posts where things get heated up and it upsets me. I made the mistake of posting a question about the child posters here and whoa. I was sorry. Thank all of you for showing me such kindness. Now I know you are all just bickering with each other.

My husband is resting comfortably right now, but I can't wait till Tuesday. I am so hoping this surgery will be the last for a while. We are scheduled to cruise the the Z Aug. 14th and I know he is so looking forward to this trip. With your continued prayers we will be able to go.

May God bless all of you and shine His face upon you.

Tammar,

Your husband as well as you will definitely be in my own personal prayers, and I shall remember to add him to my congregation's Prayers of the People during the Eucharist on Sunday morning.

I would also like to add both of you to my church's Prayer Cycle. I have a crew of 48 incredible women who have bound together to divide up the 24 hours of the day amongst them, 2 to an hour ... that way we always have at least one person praying during every hour of the day. I would like them to be lifting y'all up in prayer, specifically.

If you don't mind, could you either email me ( Greg@RevNeal.org ) or post your husband's first name to this board? God knows his name, and knows form whom we are all praying, but it helps for us to have a name in mind too.

God bless you both, and I will definitely be praying for him on Tuesday July 27th in particular.

Grace and Peace,

Tammar,

I will certainly say a prayer for your husbands successful surgery and speedy recovery. However, I am not of a faith who believes that Jesus Christ is our savior. Can we please not turn this into a Christian's only message board.

Can we please not turn this into a Christian's only message board.

Absolutely ... I would certainly hope that we all understand and believe that God hears the prayers of many people, from many faiths, not just Christians. Humans are always trying to limit God to our own image. That's called idolatry, folks. :)

Pray.

Archived