Visa Requirements

You don't need a visitor visa to New Zealand (as long as you have onward travel documents, but the ship will sort that out in port) or Fiji (as long as you stay no longer than 4 months).This applies to you in the US as well as us Brits. Whats FP? Phillipines? If it is, we don't need a visa for a visit of up to 21 days, but it doesn't mention other countries. Google 'Phillipines Embassy' and you should hopefully be able to get info from there, although I would imagine you would be in the same boat as us (pardon the pun!!).

Simon

You don't need a visitor visa to New Zealand (as long as you have onward travel documents, but the ship will sort that out in port) or Fiji (as long as you stay no longer than 4 months). Whats FP? Phillipines?

Simon

French Polynesia, we go to Papeete & Bora Bora, also Cook Islands and American Somoa.

The only place you will need a VISA/ETA is Australia. Princess usually automatically include it in their taxes and fees ($20 PP) but you can get it yourself and ask them to remove that charge from their bill. You might also want to call you airline to see if they will get if for you. United provided it for us last April at no charge but you have to ask for it. You are going to love this cruise. We did a similar itinerary in reverse last April and are booked again for April 2008. Enjoy.

The only place you will need a VISA/ETA is Australia. Princess usually automatically include it in their taxes and fees ($20 PP) but you can get it yourself and ask them to remove that charge from their bill. You might also want to call you airline to see if they will get if for you. United provided it for us last April at no charge but you have to ask for it. You are going to love this cruise. We did a similar itinerary in reverse last April and are booked again for April 2008. Enjoy.

Thanks for the info, I have done the ETA online before for previous trips but will check with Princess.

I have been following your organized informational roll call since it started last summer - :D :D

Thanks for the info, I have done the ETA online before for previous trips but will check with Princess.

I have been following your organized informational roll call since it started last summer - :D :D

That roll call is amazing. A great group and there are a whole bunch of people experienced in that itinerary and thanks to a few of them we have been very organized in presenting the info. Hopefully it will be around for a long time to come so others can take advantage of the information.

Archived