Christmas glory cat fight last sea day

njs

So gazman what's the story with your wife being verbally assaulted? Get her on the keyboard and make a word doc. Then copy and paste it in as many times as you need. UN- Informed minds wanna know? What part of NH are you?

Hello fastfreddie ,we where just outside of manchester ,little town call NewBoston...We cashed outof NH and got a house in NC. I would love to post the story but the admin keeps taken it down.of course they give no reason(i think it has to do with $$$$$ from the cruise lines

So gazman what's the story with your wife being verbally assaulted? Get her on the keyboard and make a word doc. Then copy and paste it in as many times as you need. UN- Informed minds wanna know? What part of NH are you?

Hello fastfreddie ,we where just outside of manchester ,little town call NewBoston...We cashed outof NH and got a house in NC. I would love to post the story but the admin keeps taken it down.of course they give no reason(i think it has to do with $$$$$ from the cruise lines

:confused: Gazman, type the story in a Word Document. Then copy it into a sumit form on this thread. Just click the post reply button and when the screen comes up, paste the story in the box.

We all have a right to know and I personally think that if it is posted in this ongoing tread that it is less likely to be pulled as quickly. and then at least some of us that follow the thread can see it as soon as it posts.

And to other readers if you see it posted, and you want a copy of it, save it to a file.:)

Gazman

my original question was about a cat fight on lido deck of the GLORY. I think you were on a different ship. Once you get all the details of your situation ironed out, they will probably allow a separate post of the incident and followup.

Im extremely interested to find out if Carnival intervened on the Glory, since we saw a number of intances where leadership and direction were sadly lacking - that seems to be the precurser to other problems .

I was planning to write to carnival about of few of our observations on this cruise, and didnt want to mention the alleged cat fight until sure of the details

Gazman

my original question was about a cat fight on lido deck of the GLORY. I think you were on a different ship. Once you get all the details of your situation ironed out, they will probably allow a separate post of the incident and followup.

Im extremely interested to find out if Carnival intervened on the Glory, since we saw a number of intances where leadership and direction were sadly lacking - that seems to be the precurser to other problems .

I was planning to write to carnival about of few of our observations on this cruise, and didnt want to mention the alleged cat fight until sure of the details

yes i was on the triumph (12/23-30) and for us too there was a number of times where leadership and direction by security was lacking.

:confused: Gazman, type the story in a Word Document. Then copy it into a sumit form on this thread. Just click the post reply button and when the screen comes up, paste the story in the box.

We all have a right to know and I personally think that if it is posted in this ongoing tread that it is less likely to be pulled as quickly. and then at least some of us that follow the thread can see it as soon as it posts.

And to other readers if you see it posted, and you want a copy of it, save it to a file.:)

hello grenny..i just found your e-mail...woild you like me to send you a copy of the story my wife types out?....just let me know.....

do you want me to shoot you a e-mail?

YEP ...THAT WAS ME....They keep on killing the post. because the site admin didnt like the story that happen to my wife and me.you can only post good stuff here....just watch and see.

Here we go again..............round 3.........:rolleyes:

I say just post it here!!!

If he posts it here the whole thread might get pulled (since that has happened to his post in the past) and I'm still hoping for an answer for the original post question

Gazman, you should try to post a new thread about it now that you have the whole story typed up - they may have pulled it in the past b/c the account was incomplete

hello right back at ya wentworth!! been trying to get the wife to type it all out...she's taking her sweet time :-( . it take me forever to type and the story is long!....soon i hope

Excuses, excuses, excuses..... Obviously, whatever the incident was, it bothered you more than your wife.

I can't believe we've not solved the chair hog problem by page 5 :eek:

Down south, we have a pig pickin' BBQ, roastin' hogs;)

chair hogging doesn't last while you grab a quick dip or a snack... it becomes an olympic event where a limited number of onhand items must be equally distributed amoungst the max amount of chairs, only to be reclaimed after 4pm after the majority of witnesses have left.:D Hence the reason for the witness protection program, for those whom wish to cruise again.

Archived