car rental-Vigo

We have not rented a car in Vigo, but we have driven several thousand miles throughout much of Spain (and Western Europe). Driving in Spain is not a problem, and can be quite enjoyable. Just make sure you get a car with AC in the summer, because it can get quite hot.

Hank

What is your advise on this Hank ? What are the things to watch out for ? Are the roads well marked ?

Jacqueline
Constellation 3/20/04
HAL Westerdam 7/30/04
Tahitian Princess August 2003
Grand Princess Western Caribbean 2003
Brilliance of the Seas Baltic 2002
Ocean Princess- Alaska 2001
Celebrity Zenith- Bermuda 2001
Grand Princess Med 2000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email]sped123311@aol.com[/email]:
I am considering renting a car in Vigo and driving to Santiago de Compostela. Has anyone done this? Any advise? Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I've done this from La Coruna, which is about the same sort of distance from Santiago de Compostela but in the opposite direction on the same road. The road is a well-maintained motorway/divided highway (2 lanes each way, I think). It was easy and fast (less than an hour's driving each way), and by far the most flexible way I could think of for seeing Santiago.

Archived