FIRST TIME on RCI, LIBERTY or Freedom??

DISFANS3

First time on RCI for us, going in May 08. Is there a difference between the Liberty or Freedom?? Will the Liberty have H20 zone, ice rink, rock climbing wall? What about the ports? Also will the cost be different on the Liberty?? Going to make deposit ASAP, just need help finding the right ship.... THANKS......

Good Morning..while I have sailed twice on Freedom and loved this class of ship Liberty will be her identical sister with all the amenities that Freedom has... Now I have checked pricing on Liberty for various times and have found them about $300. pp less expensive...

I have booked DS and his friends on Liberty for August 2007 and for the exact week on Freedom it was more money. Liberty will be doing both eastern and western. In May 08 the 3rd in this class of ship will be on the cruising scene as well..Independence of the Seas..not sure when in May 08 though..

Hi Em! :)

Disfans,

I recommend booking whatever ship is less expensive (probably Liberty). Freedom and Liberty are each alternating Eastern and Western itineraries, but those itins *are* slightly different.

Frankly, I love the Liberty Eastern Itinerary....only three port stops and one of them is Labadee, one of my favorites!!

T

Archived