Attire in the clubs??

JJHNLC

Going on the Carnival Glory & I can't seem to find any info about the attire in the clubs. Can you wear nice shorts or jeans? The only thing I could find was attire in the dining rooms. Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks!

Can anyone tell we where I can get a bathing suit quick? :( I have less than two weeks before I leave, tried all my suits on and guess what & they don't fit:eek: !!!

Pretty much anything goes. I sometimes changed out of my dinner clothes. You'll see everything...wear what you wear to the clubs at home.

I bought a few bathing suits online from Victoria's Secret. I like using them because their sizing and cuts are consistent between the swimwear and lingerie. Do you have an "Everything But Water" near you? I've noticed Bloomingdales, Macys, Target, probably Nordstrom are starting to put out their collections. Good luck!

Pretty much anything goes. I sometimes changed out of my dinner clothes. You'll see everything...wear what you wear to the clubs at home.

I bought a few bathing suits online from Victoria's Secret. I like using them because their sizing and cuts are consistent between the swimwear and lingerie. Do you have an "Everything But Water" near you? I've noticed Bloomingdales, Macys, Target, probably Nordstrom are starting to put out their collections. Good luck!

for the club. Depended on my dining attire....

Lands End, LLBean, Talbots for swimwear. You will have to pay for shipping, but you should be able to get it in time

Have fun!

Thanks for the replys, I did get a couple of swimsuits from Victorias Secret, & they have free shipping for$100 orders. Yea!!! Of course not hard to spend that!! :p

I'm glad jeans are ok for the clubs, I like to wear cute tops with Jeans & heels, its so much more comfortable. ;)

Archived