Possibility of Going To Wonder Lake June 1

LarryF

We are taking the shuttle to Fish Creek on June 1. If the area has a warmer than normal May, it there any possibility the Shuttle would go further to Wonder Lake??

Thanks

For this year it have to be an early and warm spring because since December we've been getting huge snow storms. I mean it dumps 1 to 2 feet in a day. Here in Anchorage we've had 64.9 (normal is 38.2) inches (and that's measured out by the airport, so the Hillside definitely has more than that). We had 36.9 inches in December and so far for January we've 18.3. I know that the Denali area just got hit hard again in the last couple of days.

Susan in Anchorage :)

For this year it have to be an early and warm spring because since December we've been getting huge snow storms. I mean it dumps 1 to 2 feet in a day. Here in Anchorage we've had 64.9 (normal is 38.2) inches (and that's measured out by the airport, so the Hillside definitely has more than that). We had 36.9 inches in December and so far for January we've 18.3. I know that the Denali area just got hit hard again in the last couple of days.

Susan in Anchorage :)

I am envious. Here in central MN we barely have the ground covered in snow. I am waiting anxiously. It will get bitter cold tonight (-10F or lower) but no snow!

Archived