Nassau Cigar Store

Cnd_Cruiser

• 11 months later...
I am looking for a good cigar store in Nassau that sells top quality product.

Pipes of Piece has a good selection. They are on bay street.

There is also a small Cuban cafe next to senor Frogs with a nice humidor.

Check it out.

Of course, you can't bring cubans back into the states.. but you can certainly enjoy them before you get back.

which is the closests to the Colonial Hilton-- DH just wants one to enjoy before we return to the US...we went to a great store but can't find our receipt--it was awhile ago anyhow & may not be there..

• 2 months later...
which is the closests to the Colonial Hilton-- DH just wants one to enjoy before we return to the US...we went to a great store but can't find our receipt--it was awhile ago anyhow & may not be there..

Cafe Flamingo is IN the British Colonial Hilton next to Senor Frogs (on the outside across from the tent).

• 1 month later...
Pipes of Piece has a good selection. They are on bay street.

There is also a small Cuban cafe next to senor Frogs with a nice humidor.

Check it out.

Of course, you can't bring cubans back into the states.. but you can certainly enjoy them before you get back.

If we buy some Cubans and bring them on the ship would it be okay? As long as we enjoyed them before we got back to the states?

I am looking for a good cigar store in Nassau that sells top quality product.

If you mean Cuban's, you better be careful. There are some legitimate ones in the Bahama's but you have to know where to go. There are no La Casa de Habano's shops in the Bahamas. These are Cuban franchise shops that sell only Cuban cigars.

I suggest you stop by the Graycliff Hotel while in Nassau. Their cigars are some of the most sought after in the world and several of their blends is very, very good. They are not cheap! A typical torpedo or churchill will run you around $22. Check out their website: http://www.graycliff.com/

If you mean Cuban's, you better be careful. There are some legitimate ones in the Bahama's but you have to know where to go. There are no La Casa de Habano's shops in the Bahamas. These are Cuban franchise shops that sell only Cuban cigars.

I suggest you stop by the Graycliff Hotel while in Nassau. Their cigars are some of the most sought after in the world and several of their blends is very, very good. They are not cheap! A typical torpedo or churchill will run you around $22. Check out their website: http://www.graycliff.com/

The cigars sold at the Flamingo Cuban Cafe are authentic. They have a very nice humidor.. and smoking area upstairs.

Generally, when we're down in Nassau we visit Graycliff for cigars. DH likes the Bahiba cigar and we usually buy a box (25 or 26 cigars, I think) for about $125, so makes the price fairly reasonable. Buying in smaller quantities is much more expensive:eek:

Archived