Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

It's not on the menu, but you can order a Philly Steak Sandwich at the grill and they will fix it for you. They were fixing a lot of them on our cruise and also on the Glory which is the sister ship to the Conquest. Travelgirl

Thanks...I thought I was going crazy or something!

I took it straight from my capers. I thought I remembered seeing some grilled steak sandwich thingys along with the burgers. Always got the burgers. Maybe someone can confirm this?

yep, there were steak sandwiches...my hubby loved them!

i loved the chili dogs and fries.

I've heard from someone on the ship that crew check is tomorrow July 6

For those of you that are interested, this was correct. I was chatting with my cabin steward tonight and he told me that they went through it on July 6. So reset your calendars!

Last night on board, boooooooo. :(

The Conquest Crazies are right on, this has been a wonderful cruise. Although I'm feeling a little lonely since I'm not from Texas. ;)

Someone may have already posted this question , but how soon is the munster drill ?we are looking foreward to cruise in Feb, and dont want to miss sail-away.

I'm sorry but I had to burst out laughing at the fact that you called it the Munster drill. I don't think they will be there but there is a muster drill. Sorry, it just cracked me up.

Is anyone going on the January 11, 2009 Conquest sailing to W. Caribbean?

We'll be there January 11, can't wait even though it is still quite a ways a way. This is the first time for us on Carnival. We have done two on NCL and one on Princess. Also a first is traditional dining. It should be a great time.:D

countdown.pl?name=chime1999&date=1-11-2009&image=Beach-8&text=&ship=Carnival Conquest

We'll be there January 11, can't wait even though it is still quite a ways a way. This is the first time for us on Carnival. We have done two on NCL and one on Princess. Also a first is traditional dining. It should be a great time.:D

My wife and I will be on the same cruise. Have you signed up on the roll call yet?

Hello all.

We just booked the Conquest sailing 02/22/09. I was wondering how much movement you feel on this ship? I have sailed on both the Carnival Paradise and the Carnival Pride. I know that those are ships are smaller and older plus the Pacific Ocean is a rougher than the Gulf of Mexico... Any comparison would be appreciated.

Thank you.:)

Hello all.

We just booked the Conquest sailing 02/22/09. I was wondering how much movement you feel on this ship? I have sailed on both the Carnival Paradise and the Carnival Pride. I know that those are ships are smaller and older plus the Pacific Ocean is a rougher than the Gulf of Mexico... Any comparison would be appreciated.

Thank you.:)

Hey, I'll be getting back from her inaugural cruise to the Bahamas right before you! We've sailed on the Conquest earlier this year, in February and it was smooth sailing all the way. The most motion we ever got was a slight, side to side roll....great ship, you'll love her:)

Hey, I'll be getting back from her inaugural cruise to the Bahamas right before you! We've sailed on the Conquest earlier this year, in February and it was smooth sailing all the way. The most motion we ever got was a slight, side to side roll....great ship, you'll love her:)

Sooner you were on the week before us. I appreciate you leaving the ship in good shape!!

We had one day where we had some serious motion. It was the last sea day on our way back from Coz. We were in the lobby waiting for a trivia to start and the wife said she didn't feel well and was heading back to the room. I looked out the window after she left and I could see the horizon would dip below the deck line and then rise about a full railing above the rail itself then fall back below the deckline again. It was like that for about 20-30 minutes. Crystal Clear skies, but some serious waves. Seemed like we were broadside to them and had no choice but to sail through.

Sooner you were on the week before us. I appreciate you leaving the ship in good shape!!

We had one day where we had some serious motion. It was the last sea day on our way back from Coz. We were in the lobby waiting for a trivia to start and the wife said she didn't feel well and was heading back to the room. I looked out the window after she left and I could see the horizon would dip below the deck line and then rise about a full railing above the rail itself then fall back below the deckline again. It was like that for about 20-30 minutes. Crystal Clear skies, but some serious waves. Seemed like we were broadside to them and had no choice but to sail through.

But you're going again!!!! Me too!!!:D

thank you snoozeman

another question my pvp just told me all the ov's on the riveria deck are larger then the ones on the ecstacy but from what i see they show to be the same size. he also said they all have a refridgerator in them is that true. and also how is the riveria deck on the conquest is it a ok place to be.

I just got off the Conquest 7/6/08 sailing and we had smooth seas the whole way. The second sea day we really sped up and I felt vibration in the Monet dining room and motion in the show lounge, but I think that was from the speed more than anything. I never felt a thing in my cabin. I'm the motion sickness queen and never needed ginger or other meds. However, I did see some people who were not feeling well, but that could easily have been too much rum punch. ;) Basically, the very aft and very forward parts of the ship had more motion. The middle (where my cabin was) was smooth. I'm sure it all depends on the weather too.

Lets make 1 thread that is nothing but Conquest only questions, and that way everyone whom has a question about the Conquest, can go straight to this thread, without searching lots of other thread for information!

I was just reading some of the topics on the boards and ran across yours. Of the subject question for you . Do you think Tony will keep H. depot sponsorship next year?

Can someone please tell me whats more comfortable

a single sofa bed or the upper bunk. i dont want a sofa bed if its

hard and lumpy like hotels have.

My kiddos had upper bunks. I tried them out and they felt good to me. Granted, I didn't sleep on them, but just laying on them, they felt fine.

Does anyone have pictures of a category 8A room with a balcony?

We are first time cruisers and would like any pictures of a room so we know what to expect.

We are booked in room 6255 which is on the upper deck level I believe.