Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

I am booked in room 6251 on the conquest. Anyone have any opinions or reviews on that room?? Should I be worried about excessive noise or anything? Or do I need to worry about trying to move my room?

Thanks for you input.

We were just up the hall in 6225 a couple years ago and never heard a sound! You should be fine. I know the deck plan shows the Toulouse Lautrec showroom underneath, but it must be sound proofed.

OK, I'll jump on board. I found one reference to Room 7360, which we're booked in for November. Any thoughts on this location? Seems pretty good to me! I love Empress Deck.

Should be a great room! Cabins above and below, shouldn't have any problem with noise. Enjoy!:)

We were just up the hall in 6225 a couple years ago and never heard a sound! You should be fine. I know the deck plan shows the Toulouse Lautrec showroom underneath' date=' but it must be sound proofed. [/color']

Thank you for your input!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures and the capers! They were beautiful pictures. We will be on the Conquest in November! It will be the second time for hubby and me, but the first for the rest of our group! Finally, it is getting close. We have been doing the Doc Dance this week!!!:)

Well, I just got off the Ecstasy this past Thursdy and have started planning a cruise on the Conquest in June so I don't get too sad! I loved my room on the Verandah deck and was wondering if there is a similar place to have a room on the Conquest. It was close to everything while still being a quiet little island to it's own. Anyone have a good idea of what deck to pick?

Well, I just got off the Ecstasy this past Thursdy and have started planning a cruise on the Conquest in June so I don't get too sad! I loved my room on the Verandah deck and was wondering if there is a similar place to have a room on the Conquest. It was close to everything while still being a quiet little island to it's own. Anyone have a good idea of what deck to pick?

We've had balconies on Verandah, Lido and Upper on the Conquest and another booked on Upper deck aft in 2 weeks. Loved them all.:)

Has anybody ever stayed in room 9293....I just booked this balcony room because of the fact that there is only 1 balcony next to it but were concerned about the seaside theater being right outside our door...does anybody have any experience with this issue? What time does the seaside theater stop playing loudly at night? Thanks in advance

Has anybody ever stayed in room 9293....I just booked this balcony room because of the fact that there is only 1 balcony next to it but were concerned about the seaside theater being right outside our door...does anybody have any experience with this issue? What time does the seaside theater stop playing loudly at night? Thanks in advance

Those doors are soundproof. You will not hear anything from outside when you are in your cabin.

Edited by waiting4acruise

Hi Laura! We were on the Conquest together last year! How y'all been? Which ship are you going on next? We are booked on the "new and improved" Conquest in September. Looking forward to the Mongolian Grill and "my time" dining. :cool: Not so much the big screen.

If I remember correctly' date=' we did not need passes last year for tenders. and we were not booked thru Carnival for our excursion.[/color']

I thought that was you! LOL :D

Oh, I'm so jealous that your going in september!! You must write a review when you get back! lol If it wasn't for school I would be booked on one this year!!

We're going on the same ship again but this time we're gonna go in April and hopefully this time we can swim with the sting rays & check out the new & improved Conquest! Last year, the water was rough and they had to cancel the excursions that went out to the sand bar. (or whatever it's called.)

Next time I will just go down to deck 0 to get on those tender boats!!

Will there be any problems with noise form the Lido Deck in this room?

Thanks

Steve :cool:

I was concerned about the same thing. We will be on the starboard side a little farther back in three weeks. I was told by someone who was in the exact cabin a month ago that they did not have any problems with noise fromt the Lido Deck.

Another comment from this thread indicates room 8292 is great. It would seem to be in a prime noise location so if it's okay. Assuming all of these definitions of "okay" is the same, I would think 8430 is probably okay.

The verandah on the conquest is great as well. We were in room 8292 in May and it was wonderful. We've book room 8229 for New Years.

I am new to the board and we leave on the 25th of Oct. I noticed we will be there for Halloween, Does anyone know if they do costume partys for the adults and a child 2 1/2 yrs old.

Trixie66, we're also going on the Conquest on the 25th of Oct., come join us on our Roll Call thread....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=897224

Hope to see you there.:)

Mona

I thought that was you! LOL :D

Oh, I'm so jealous that your going in september!! You must write a review when you get back! lol If it wasn't for school I would be booked on one this year!!

We're going on the same ship again but this time we're gonna go in April and hopefully this time we can swim with the sting rays & check out the new & improved Conquest! Last year, the water was rough and they had to cancel the excursions that went out to the sand bar. (or whatever it's called.)

Next time I will just go down to deck 0 to get on those tender boats!!

Yes, we were all bummed about the rough water at the sand bar last year. :( We loved the excursion the year before. This year we are going to take waverunners out to Stingray City. We are looking at April for a cruise also. But I don't think we will go on the Conquest for the 5th time! :p Unless we do the eastern or they change the Jamaica port to something else. :rolleyes: Probably out of FL to the southern carib.