Pacific Dawn website...

Whoey

Interesting to note a couple of things

• Not that many outside rooms for families of 4. We already knew there were no 4 berth balcony rooms but there aren't many outside either.
  • The specialty restaurant, The Steakhouse, is listed as priced per item rather than fixed charge ($15) like the Steakhouse on Sun.

Hi Brad

There is alot more outside 4 berths than denoted in the brochure by the (:) symbol.

We picked and booked 3 outside 4 berths and none of them were listed as 4 berths.

Karen

What a fantastic website, and what a fantastic vessel! That deck by deck video certainly gets themouth watering.

As part of the refurb before she comes into the Australian market, I believe they are putting in a whole lot of extra beds to make more 3/4 berth cabins.

What a wonderful addition to the Australian based fleet!

Nothing happens when I click on it. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Karen

Karen, mine downloaded straight away the other day but yesterday I couldnt get it to go all day:rolleyes: . Today it worked fine again, just keep trying. http://www.pacificdawn.com.au/html/multimedia.cfm?video=dvd

I put a link to it the other day in the Dawn Roll call but it never appeared:rolleyes:

Karen

• 1 month later...
Thanks for that link Whoey

There was some new info on there and I loved the "Pacific Dawn Deck by Deck" multimedia.

I cant wait:p

Karen

Hi Kazza1

We're about to book on the Pacific Dawn for the cruise starting 17th December. I'd love to hear your critique of your cruise when you get back!

That deck by deck video certainly gets themouth watering.

Too right. Im not all that interested about the Dawn, but that video still got me all excited :D

Looks like i have some decent thinking to do before i push the button on a Sun Princess cruise at the end of next year now.

I'm trying to figure out the fifth dining 'venue'. I have Palm Court, Cafe De Sol, Characters and Bruno's. What is the fifth??

One thing I hope they introduce is Ultimate Balcony dining, as on Princess. I think it was $100 for dinner and $50 for a Champagne breakfast. Unfortunately we never got to try it!!:p

I'm trying to figure out the fifth dining 'venue'. I have Palm Court, Cafe De Sol, Characters and Bruno's. What is the fifth??

One thing I hope they introduce is Ultimate Balcony dining, as on Princess. I think it was $100 for dinner and $50 for a Champagne breakfast. Unfortunately we never got to try it!!:p

"Room service" of course!:D

Archived