Egg Crates for cabins

long_shot45

Don't even bother - we faxed our request, saw it on our cruise personalizer but it wasn't on the bed anyway.

On the Crown, we found we didn't even need it, the beds were so comfortable.

Where on the personalizer do you look for it? We have requested it via our TA but I don't know where to look for it there.

Thanks!

In your Personalizer, click on View My Travel Summary & Boarding Pass, then click on My Special Services. If your T/A has done as you requested, you will see Egg Crate Mattress Confirmed on the next page.

We have requested an egg crate on our two previous Princess cruises through our T/A and have always had to ask the room steward for one. It's not a big deal, just ask when you introduce yourself.

Lew

You can't request them on your personalizer - you need to fax a request to the number you were given in a previous post. You will see it in your personalizer after i's been requested.

But that doesn't mean it is going to be there when you get there. If it isn't, just ask your room steward. But do it as soon as you get on the ship if you don't see it on your bed.

But I am telling you on the Crown, the beds were so comfortable, we didn't need it.

I requested an egg crate and some feather pillows via fax. The pillows are on my travel summary, but no egg crate. I'll probably have better luck after I get on board.

I also sent a request for extra pillows and egg crates. The extra pillows showed up on the cp the same day. I waited a week or so and never saw the egg crates. So, I just faxed them again with a request for just the egg crates and it showed up on the cp within 2 days. Now if they will just be there on the ship....

I just faxed my request. I also asked for a feather pillow. I found the number posted here, so I hope it went to the right place! That would be funny if some business like Office Max or someone gets my request for an eggcrate topper."HUH?" :confused: LOL

We faxed our request ahead of time and it was right there on the bed when we arrived.

Great service.

I faxed our request in on 12/15 for our cruise departing 2/9.

At first only the pillows showed up in the "My Special Services" section of the online travel summary.

Then, I received the following email on 1/23:

"This is to confirm the egg crate mattress, queen configuration and down pillows.

Have a great voyage!

Regards,

Mary Siegel

Customer Assistance

Special Requests"

Now when I go to the "My Special Services" section, both the down pillows and egg crate mattress show up.

So I'm optimistic that everything will be there in the cabin when we get there!

Archived