Liberty of the Seas - First "sea"trial

Sheik

Is that another Hot Tub sticking off the side in the back? Don't remember that looking like that on Freedom of the Seas.

That would have to be back there by the Flowrider and I don't remember anything looking like that back there.

Jimbo:)

Is that another Hot Tub sticking off the side in the back? Don't remember that looking like that on Freedom of the Seas.

That would have to be back there by the Flowrider and I don't remember anything looking like that back there.

No it´s the Windjammer and the same like on Freedom.

Here's a picture of Freedom, It is the same, I think its the windjammer

800px-Freedom.jpg.c43b941a9e80c80158d0eef42750e000.jpg

I think this was way back in August when they did the sea trials.....but nice to see the pic on a boring old sunday :D

I have started a scrapbook of pics and have quite a lot of those ones from the sea trials...but desperately trying to find some interior ones...can anyone help me out please ?:D

Might just be my eyes, but theres a whole bunch of lifeboats missing in that pic. Would they only put on enough for the limited crew?

There is nothing wrong with your eyes, they seem fine :D Yes, the lifeboats are just for crew.

CoronaCpl, you're welcome ;)

Jimbo,

I think that is part of the Windjammer- does stick out a lot though.

We booked this ship for 4/12/08 - looking forward to it.

I think this was way back in August when they did the sea trials.....but nice to see the pic on a boring old sunday :D

I have started a scrapbook of pics and have quite a lot of those ones from the sea trials...but desperately trying to find some interior ones...can anyone help me out please ?:D

Not sure if you have seen these............

2713802370042692775ZFBwqd_th.jpg

Might just be my eyes, but theres a whole bunch of lifeboats missing in that pic. Would they only put on enough for the limited crew?

I would guess so, it looks like the cabins aren't installed yet either.

Not sure if you have seen these............

2713802370042692775ZFBwqd_th.jpg

Aww yes Parrothead8 :D you gave me invite to webshots etc to see those...remember we tried to get them to copy..but alas when saved they come out small...and I just cant figure out how to get them bigger.

But thank you so much for the pics..I love seeing them all..:D

My email is Elizanessie@aol.com if anyone has any pics of RCCI Liberty of the Seas they would like to send me.

oh heck the other day I nearly printed out a pic of the Carnival Liberty duh me :o

It is amazing that it is nearly 4 months till Liberty's inaugural cruise and we are receiving hardly any news at all about her.

I really want to see some interior pics of finished areas and see what differences there will be between Freedom and Liberty.

I was on Freedom this past November and will be on Liberty on 10/27/07. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Aww yes Parrothead8 :D you gave me invite to webshots etc to see those...remember we tried to get them to copy..but alas when saved they come out small...and I just cant figure out how to get them bigger.

But thank you so much for the pics..I love seeing them all..:D

My email is Elizanessie@aol.com if anyone has any pics of RCCI Liberty of the Seas they would like to send me.

oh heck the other day I nearly printed out a pic of the Carnival Liberty duh me :o

I thought I had,but wasnt 100% sure...........

I am really looking forward to sailing on Liberty but I think the day that I am looking forward to the most is Day 1. I love the feeling of being up on Pool Deck with my drink in hand and the band playing music as we set sail to begin our cruise. Best feeling in the world!

Thanks Sheik and Parrothead for the photos.

For the first time in a long time, I don't have a cruise booked :( (drat those necessary home improvements!) and seeing these photos just stirs anticipation!

Just off the Radiance last month, suffering from PCD. I need a winning lotto ticket!

Rose

Thanks Sheik and Parrothead for the photos.

For the first time in a long time, I don't have a cruise booked :( (drat those necessary home improvements!) and seeing these photos just stirs anticipation!

Just off the Radiance last month, suffering from PCD. I need a winning lotto ticket!

Rose

Ugh! I hate that last night when you get on the elevator and you see that it say SUNDAY. Well on my next cruise it will say Saturday since the Cruise starts on Saturday and ends on Saturday.

I booked my cruise while on Freedom, I didn't want to get off the ship feeling like I had nothing to look forward to. :)

Archived