What is your favorite room service item?

gomomgo

Breakfast! Forget about fussing with those automated wake-up call things, Order coffee and a danish for time you want to get up.

P.S. It gives you a opportunity to use that Princess robe they provide and read the daily patters:D

I just got off the Grand and found the room service to be quite lacking in variety. Couple of sandwiches, salads and 2 desserts. And we could NOT get a hot breakfast. Only continental is offered - even on the special card you hang on the door the night before. I have to say I was very, very disappointed in the menu. We were on Celebrity last summer and the room service menu was pages long!

BUT...I will concede one thing..the cookies are good!!

I'll Second that ;) It's the ONLY kind of wake up call to use at sea!

Coffee, Danish, Juice & Fruit :D Take it out to the balcony and read the daily Patter.

Breakfast! Forget about fussing with those automated wake-up call things, Order coffee and a danish for time you want to get up.

P.S. It gives you a opportunity to use that Princess robe they provide and read the daily patters:D

If you write it in they shall bring it. :D

Man - I wish someone told me that before my cruise!! We love breakfast on the balcony, but aren't big danish/muffin fans. I'll keep it in mind for the next one!

I plan on marching up a couple of flights of stairs every morning, filling my plate with food myself...then coming back down and sitting on my balcony.

I dunno...I feel bad ordering room service. I have two legs...I might as well use them. :D

Although, I think I will for sure order myself a club sandwich...that should hold me over until dinner.

We had the balcony breakfast last year on the CB. I told them that DH was not the fish type person and mainly like bacon and eggs. They gave us a regular menu and then brought everything else that was suppose to be on the balcony breakfast along with what we picked. We had enough for the crew. It was so funny we even had trays on the bed:eek: .We picked thru all the stuff that we liked and left the rest. But it was well worth the money.

You just made my day :D I wanted to order the Balcony breakfast for our last sea day but had the same problem. I had posted on a few threads asking if they would make any alteration on request and no one seemed to know.

We had the balcony breakfast last year on the CB. I told them that DH was not the fish type person and mainly like bacon and eggs. They gave us a regular menu and then brought everything else that was suppose to be on the balcony breakfast along with what we picked. We had enough for the crew. It was so funny we even had trays on the bed:eek: .We picked thru all the stuff that we liked and left the rest. But it was well worth the money.

We will be going on our first Princess cruise this summer. We have sailed many times on Holland America and love to have the cheese and fruit plates with our afternoon cocktail. I hope they have something similar on Princess.

I can not agree more! My mother still talks about the figs that were on there...

Archived