Scrapbook Cruises?

spfar

I've booked a Mexican Rivera cruise on Royal that has a scrapbooking theme for March of next year. Right now, I'm trying to figure out what to take with me! :)

I would like more info on this cruise. I went to Royal's web site and looked up that cruise in March '09 but don't see anything about a scrapbooking theme. Can you post more info or tell me where to look? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I've booked a Mexican Rivera cruise on Royal that has a scrapbooking theme for March of next year. Right now, I'm trying to figure out what to take with me! :)

I would also like more info on this upcoming cruise, do you mind sharing the dates?

Thanks, Alyce

• 2 weeks later...
I would also like more info on this upcoming cruise, do you mind sharing the dates?

Thanks, Alyce

I think I found the cruise she is referring to - March 15, 2009 7 Night MEXICAN RIVIERA SCRAP CRUISE.

According to the board rules, I can't post their web site. Google "scrabook cruise" and you will find the site - click on the Mexican cruise.

I'm thinking of doing this one too!

I think I found the cruise she is referring to - March 15, 2009 7 Night MEXICAN RIVIERA SCRAP CRUISE.

According to the board rules, I can't post their web site. Google "scrabook cruise" and you will find the site - click on the Mexican cruise.

I'm thinking of doing this one too!

Thanks, I found it, a little to pricey for a 7-day for me, but I'm sure it will be lots of fun.

Elaine

Archived