Flat Duck tape

I cut several 6" strips and attached them to a piece of coated cardboard. We have used it quite a bit. One of my favorites is holding down the hairdryer button.

I like the credit card idea! That way if I need a larger piece, I will be able to unfold what I need. Thanks for the idea.:D

I cut several 6" strips and attached them to a piece of coated cardboard. We have used it quite a bit. One of my favorites is holding down the hairdryer button.

Our last few cruises, the hairdryer stayed on all by itself! Didn't have to hold the button down! WOOHOO! :p

Honestly, we Americans are trained to consume, but we have forgotten how to think half the time!

You own duct tape, right? If so, just take a piece of cardboard and wrap a small portion of your duct tape around it 20-25 times. That's more than enough for the cruise, and you won't pay a huge price for the "convenience" of a "travel pack".

Honestly, we Americans are trained to consume, but we have forgotten how to think half the time!

You own duct tape, right? If so, just take a piece of cardboard and wrap a small portion of your duct tape around it 20-25 times. That's more than enough for the cruise, and you won't pay a huge price for the "convenience" of a "travel pack".

As already mentioned by labchick above....

THANK YOU! You all for your help. I am sending the info to my sister -in-law who is going to Israel for 14 days, so I was sending her ideas of what to do. I included snyderman's web site and all the great ideas! so now she can choose if she wants to buy or make her own. I'm leaving that choice up to her! THANK YOU ALL! Gabrielle;)

In case you still want to seach, we found it at Walmart :)

###

Great! I'll pass that along to her! She is a devoted Wally world shopper- I know she will be going there soon. Hard to say what she will choose. All of your guesses will be as good as mine! I think it depends if her husband wants to share his duct/duck tape. Gabrielle

Flat Duck Tape (a brand name for flat duct tape) is one of the first items discussed on a thread over on the Princess board concerning the list of the absolutely, positively necessary, can't survive without, items to pack for a one week Caribbean cruise. The thread was started by Englishlady about a year ago and is one of the funniest and most entertaining very long threads ever written on cruise critic. It can be found at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=311481

Bill

Archived