James Andrews?

taffy12

I was watching a show on the Travel Channel a while back about Freedom of the Seas, and her cruise director, James Andrews, I believe his name was, looked really familiar. I can't for the life of me remember which cruise of ours he was the cruise director on! It's been bugging me, and I figured the only way to find out was to post on here. So below's a list of cruises we've been on...anyone know if he was on any of these ships?

Disney Wonder - Summer '03

Carnival Glory - Summers '04 and '06

Celebrity Constellation - Summer '04

RCI Mariner of the Seas - Summer '05

Thanks in advance!

I was watching a show on the Travel Channel a while back about Freedom of the Seas, and her cruise director, James Andrews, I believe his name was, looked really familiar. I can't for the life of me remember which cruise of ours he was the cruise director on! It's been bugging me, and I figured the only way to find out was to post on here. So below's a list of cruises we've been on...anyone know if he was on any of these ships?

Disney Wonder - Summer '03

Carnival Glory - Summers '04 and '06

Celebrity Constellation - Summer '04

RCI Mariner of the Seas - Summer '05

Thanks in advance!

Mariner Summer 2005, we saw him there in early August.

He's the best - I have been on two different cruises with him, one on the Explorer, April 2003, and one on the Mariner, September 2005.

He's smart, talented - but also down to earth and easy to talk to. He was great on the Explorer - imagine my delight when we went to the Welcome aboard show on the Mariner.....and there he was!

So - I would guess that you cruised with him Summer 2005.

Maddle

James Andrews was my first C.D. after experiencing Carnival (me and the Mrs. first cruise). Anyway he is one of the major reasons that we now only give our business to R.C. Sept. 2004 he was on the Rhaypsody, I know this does not answer you question. I just thought I would throw that out there. Everytime we book a new cruise we hope to either get him on Ken Rush. Unfortunalty sometimes we get Rico de bruel, or as my wife like to say Rico Suave. Although we recently got back from Splendour and Simon Baker was the C.D. he was pretty good but not as good as Ken or James. Since this is my first post can someone teach me to put my sailing in my post!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived