Swimsuits now - Where???

March Cruiser

I am going on our cruise in a month (3/17) and need a cute suit. I got some Victoria's Secret ones in the mail today and I love their tops - they are very flattering and give good push up action to my so-sad boobies. But the bottoms are a little skimpy (and I got the high waist brief that is supposed to be max coverage). I am going to reorder a swim mini and see if that will work, but in the mean time, I need to order some others so I have back up. I just placed an order from Land's End, is there anywhere else. I really like the bra style tops from VS - Tankinis and one piece suits are it for me, the tummy is too ripply, but I did order a halter bikini top from LE just for giggles. I am going to have like $1000 in swim suit on my Visa until I return everything:eek:

TIA!

I've had good luck with New-Port news, the tops give you the little extra and push-up effect (I need it to!) And the bottoms cover the butt, and keeps it in place:rolleyes: No need to pick a wedge:p

I got a tankini recently cuz of gut buldge and that is a good fit too.

Good luck.

MAO

Sorry if this turns out to be a duplicate post:confused:

March Cruiser - I've had good luck with Eddie Bauer; I like the full waist bottoms with high leg; also you can order separates which I like cause I need a bigger top than bottom. I bought a cute one last fall that even has a little skirt attached over the bottom.

Good Luck - I'm also going to look at some of the other sites mentioned - can never have too many bathing suits/coverups.

Where are you cruising in March - what cruiseline?

We're on Crown for two weeks... Our second cruise on Princess.

I just received this tankini top and skirted bottom from Eddie Bauer today. It is the first bathing suit I have gotten in awhile that I like. The straps on the tankini top are very comfortable. They are right about this tankini top being flattering to all. http://www.eddiebauer.com/eb/product.asp?product_id=29196&nv=3|21473|101&lview=3&cm_cg=C101&tid=&c=&sc=&lp=v1i015

The tankini skirt is also very flattering and is not too long. The slit in it is very cute.

I also vote for :

www.venus.com

http://www.blueskyswimwear.com

I have been ordering from Venus for 10 years + and have never been disappointed with them.

Their swimwear holds up well, and I have always lived near water.

You can mix and max as stated, and they have colorful fun prints.

Their return policy is very good as well.

If you are worried about shipping... my gosh....

There isn't a store around here that does not have swimwear out already in the store.

Good luck to you and have an awesome cruise!:D

Archived