Mariner 3/13 rollcall

There seems to be a fair number of folks talking about the Mariner 3/13 cruise on various threads, so I've started this one to consolidate them:) BILLP1 and esther_e started a roll call, but it has sunk way down into page two of the Roll Call board.

Esther seems to be the "den mother" of this cruise, so maybe she can address CC dinner/drink meeting plans, etc.

Ragnar D. is anti-social and organizationally-impaired, so don't expect him to plan anything:rolleyes:

I'm laughing!!!!! I'll leave the details to you fine gentlemen. That way, if something gets messed up it's not on my head!!!!:D Seriously, let's see how many answer your plea and if worse comes to worse, the 3 of us and spouses (spice?) can meet for a drinkie-poo.:)

Esther

Sigh, it looks like the Den Mother has to step in since the men are dragging their feet.:rolleyes: I'll make a deal with you. I'll give the time, and you guys figure out the place. Agree? How about 1:00 on the first sea day, Thursday the 15th?:)

Esther

WTG Esther!! Takes a good woman to organize an event.:) 1:00pm sounds great to me,we always enjoy a "heart starter" at sea.oh cabin 888 I believe for us. Documents haven't arrived yet,so not able to book Latitudes on Line yet. Bill ,the ice on the side is so I can tinkle it.

Cheers,Pat and Ray

I'm a 5'2" blonde and I am shy and retiring-- :rolleyes: Ray is a twin of Phil Donahue(anyone remember him):confused: I . We're bringing our own snorkle gear,and Ray isnt bringing a tux--not for just 1 night,after all it's the hot tropics and a laid back vacation..1:00pm at the pool bar is fine with us. Cheers:Pat and Ray

Is the pool bar covered, in case of rain? If necessary due to rain, what lounge would make a good alternate?

Ragnar "worst-caser" D.

(Ha-ha, my first wife [decades ago...] and her sister refered to me as "The Prophet of Doom". They said the worst part was that I usually turned out to be right....)

Archived