Mariner 3/13 rollcall

Ragnar,That is known as hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. You must have been a Boy Scout---you know---always be prepared!!!

There must be a Lobby bar like the Crystal Cove.What time does the Mariner lounge open:confused: ? If there are a number of us they'll open for us.We can only ask--Pat.

O.k., let's do the Observation Lounge at 1:00 on Thursday, the 15th, first sea day.

Here's who I have:

Peter and Esther

Bill

Ragnar

Pat and Ray

Dan and Sherry

Jeanne

Bruce and Susan

Piatty

Did I forget/miss anyone?

Does anyone know if Regent does nice things for the CC parties, or are we on our own?

Esther

Woooooooo Hoooooo!!!! Picked up our documents today.God but they're heavy.Still trying to pick dates to eat in alternative dining rooms.I still liked the main dining room,Compass Rose ,the best.We'll be in St Barts for my birthday and wonder where the best(meaning ambiance) is to eat.Anyone any suggestions?

:confused: Pat and Ray

I've done the galley tour on the Voyager last year.It was part of the Cordon Bleu cooking class.Fantastic tour.I'd like to see the engine room,bet its as clean as the galley and IT was pristine. PS they keep the liquer and the caviar locked up at all times so no sampling, sorry Lady D.:) Pat

Archived