Thursday Weigh-in....July 29

JR_Janet

No weight loss this week AGAIN. However, I did lose in measurements.

I lost .5 in bust, .25 in waist, .25 in hips, .25 in biceps and stayed the same in thighs. This is a total weight loss of 24 lbs and 5 inches in the bust, 6 inches in the waist, 6.25 inches in the hips, 2 inches in biceps and 4 inches in the thighs.

So the exercising is really paying off. My goal this week is to continue with my WOE, drink 64 ounces of water daily and get to the gym 5 times before next Thursday morning.

My challenges this week are Friday night I'm going to an Arbon skin care party and Saturday I'm going to a Creative Memories party. I find it very difficult not to "pick" at the food at these. My plan is to take my water and try to drink water instead of pick.

The big thing for me is how wonderful I feel in my clothes. But this can also be a negative thing for me as well because I'm looking better so I'll tend to pick more. I still want to lose 35-40 lbs. Thanks everyone!!

Janet, Great going on losing the inches! That is better than losing actual pounds.

I am again a stay-the-samer. I've hit another plateau. Here we go again. I'll get through it....it just may take a while.

Good luck everyone! I hope you all are losers today! :D

I'm a stay-the-samer again for the 2nd week in a row. I was really expecting this because I haven't eaten well at all for the last week and haven't exercised, except for last night, I walked around my neighborhood for an hour with a friend. Anyways, I have had some relationship problems since last Tuesday, so as most of you women know you tend to slip a little bit during a rough period. I am happy that I stayed the same and didn't gain though! I actually went down a pound 2 days ago, but I found it again by this morning. As long as I stay the same through this rough period in my life, I'm happy as can be. Once I get things straightened out again, I can focus more intensley on my WOE and exercise routine. Good luck to everyone!

Stacey

I'm down 2.2 lbs this week. :D This week-end will be a challenge because it's a long week-end in Canada and is shaping up to be a busy one where I'm going to be dependant on other's planning the meals for 3 days. Oh well. That's life and I'll have to learn to deal with it.

Beth

My whole WOE has gone to H#$L in a hand basket!!!! I'm up 4 lbs. I just keep eating more and more. Don't know what it's going to take to get me back in the groove - maybe booking another cruise???!!!

Well, again, I'm going to try this week to be better. Congrats to the losers and those who stayed the same.

Elaine

Morning!

Congratulations to all the loser's and those that stayed the same! Hang in there to the gainer's, it will happen for you too if you stick with it!

Down 2 lbs. from last week, for a total of 39 lbs. since Feb. 2nd when I started my WOE!! Sure will feel better in a bathing suite at the beach when we go in Aug.

Stacey - {{{{hugs}}}} Hope things get better for you in the relationship department! Hang in there, be strong.

Ginny :)

Missed last week as We were at the beach. gained a little last week, but have gone from 16 lbs loss on 7/17 (week 5 of diet) to 19 lbs loss in week 7. So I am happy for two reasons. 1) I know I gained while on vacation & 2) I have lost those plus some.

Congrats to all. However keep working hard.

:) Good Morning Everyone! We were gone last week so I wasn't able to check in. This week I'm down 2lbs. for a total of 20.5 lbs.....I'm also down 2 dress sizes! Good luck to everyone! Have a great day!:)

~gina~:)

Lost one more pound this week for a total of 15 pounds gone. Beginning weight was 204 this mornings weight 189.

Great job everyone for sticking with it and trying but most of all thanks for the support and motivation that I receive from this board. I REALLY, REALLY appreciate it. Your support helps to keep me focused and motivated.

Congratulations to all the losers! Everybody keep up the good work!

I've lost 2 more pounds this week for a total loss of 7 pounds since July 18th. I snuck a peek on the scale yesterday, but weighed 2.5 pounds MORE today than then! lol Oh well, that's what I get for cheating. ;)

Today my goals are to stick with my WOE STRICTLY and to drink at least 4 of these giant cups of water that I have next to me! For the week, I want to stick to my WOE as close as possible, drink my 4 huge cups water a day, and start on a walking plan Monday after using the weekend to do some deep-cleaning around the house. I'm starting to not feel so weak and shaky...that ol' caffeine and sugar must be just about purged from my system, yay!

I'm so happy to have found all of you! Good Luck!

:) Shauna

Great job Ginny, Nosnobunny, Pam and others who have lost this week!

I am down 1 pound - so I am at 146 (began at 170 on May1st). Our cruise is coming up in just a few weeks, so I am hoping that I can shed the other 6 by then, but am not pushing myself too much. Just keeping up with my WOE, exercise and WATER! I would rather slowly lose those 6 than lose them quickly and gain it back! ;)

Have a great weekend!

~Suzy

Good Morning, Have you ever had one of the morning that you can actually tell you have lost inches? You just feel thinner but then it takes a day or maybe two to show on the scale. Well, that is me this morning, I am weighing in at exactly what I weighed last Thursday, but I feel a lot thinner today:)

Good Job on those that did loose this week, sound like there are several where I am. Keep up the good work everyone:cool:

Good Morning,

Several of us seem to be having a difficult time. I am up 1 lb. but I'm actually ok with that because hubby and I were away all weekend, I expected I'd be up like 3 lbs.

I'm finding this summer to be very busy with activities, friends, social things. I do fine during the week but it's the weekends that do me in. Good luck this week. I am confident I will repot a loss next week. I've got to get down at least a few lbs. by labor as hubby and I will be off again for a 5 day vacation.

Congrats to all you losers and stay-the-samers. I am not one of you. I am up 6 lbs:eek:, but I was on a 9 night cruise. I hope that alot of that is water weight and will soon be gone. On the up side, my cruise was fabulous with great food and drink.

Rose

Congrats to all you losers and stay-the-samers. I am not one of you. I am up 6 lbs:eek:, but I was on a 9 night cruise. I hope that alot of that is water weight and will soon be gone. On the up side, my cruise was fabulous with great food and drink.

Rose

To only gain 6 pounds ona 9 day cruise is GREATTTTT!!!!!!

That 6 pounds should come off fairly quick. Glad you had a great cruise.

Congratulations to all the losers! Everybody keep up the good work!

I've lost 2 more pounds this week for a total loss of 7 pounds since July 18th. I snuck a peek on the scale yesterday, but weighed 2.5 pounds MORE today than then! lol Oh well, that's what I get for cheating. ;)

Today my goals are to stick with my WOE STRICTLY and to drink at least 4 of these giant cups of water that I have next to me! For the week, I want to stick to my WOE as close as possible, drink my 4 huge cups water a day, and start on a walking plan Monday after using the weekend to do some deep-cleaning around the house. I'm starting to not feel so weak and shaky...that ol' caffeine and sugar must be just about purged from my system, yay!

I'm so happy to have found all of you! Good Luck!

:) Shauna

Shauna, I am glad you are doing well, keep up the good work. I agree that water is one of the hardest for me. If I drink it during the day at work I am running to the bathroom more than I am working or surfing Cruise Critics at work:o So I mostly drink lot of water once I get home in the evening but then every 90 minutes thru the night I wake up because I have to go to the bathroom. There is just no winning but that and exercise is the BIG KEY.

Happy to report I'm down another 4 lbs! Whoo hoo! Have really been CAREFUL this time. I'm going to be able to wear that bikini without embarrassing myself!

Good luck to everyone this upcoming week!

Betsy

I would like to start with your group. I lost alot for my last cruise but it is creeping back up. Yikes! So today is my official day of life style change...so goodbye pounds. I want 5.5 gone. Not cruisin til Feb. so this is a good beginning! Peg

Hi all! I wasn't able to weigh in last week as I was in Massachusetts. But this week I was down .8 of a lb which I'm am thirilled with seeing as I ate alot of the foods I grew up on while in Mass. :D When I weighed in I was figuring I would either stay the same or have my first gain. I've lost 14 lbs in eight weeks. I 'm hoping for a new bathing suit before Octobers cruise. ;) Congratualtions to all losers and those that stayed the same. To those that gained, Just keep the faith stay OP, and it'll come!

Linda

Archived