Some Alaskan memories

localady

Just wanted to share a couple of the over 600 pictures I got of Alaska on the Ryndam in July 04. I have only posted about 20, some which I had the luck of the shutter with me.

So if anyone has any interest, here is the website:

/AlaskaJuly04

So much of what I bring home from my travels, I tuck away in my heart, not my suitcase.....:cool: Sorry I didn't get many of the inside of the ship, Shipcafe.com etc. do such a nice job.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures but I could not connect to the website. What I really want to see is lots of pictures thru out the Ryndam.

Thanks for posting. I know it is a lot of work , been there done that;)

:) localady

We would have loved to have seen your pictures. Before I read that others had a problem, I clicked on and got the message "page not available". It would have been so nice to see your pictures being as we had done back-to-backs on the Ryndam in Alaska last year. :( :(

:) localady

We would have loved to have seen your pictures. Before I read that others had a problem, I clicked on and got the message "page not available". It would have been so nice to see your pictures being as we had done back-to-backs on the Ryndam in Alaska last year. :( :(

I agree totally. Seems that the CC administration has decided that no website can be listed, and as it was attached to a website, it was a No-go:mad: . I will try something else as soon as I can figure it out. If first you don't succeed........

Okay, I put the addy in my signature, just remoce the spaces and go to Pictures. Just a few to show pretty Alaska is!

I agree totally. Seems that the CC administration has decided that no website can be listed, and as it was attached to a website, it was a No-go:mad: . I will try something else as soon as I can figure it out. If first you don't succeed........

Okay, I put the addy in my signature, just remoce the spaces and go to Pictures. Just a few to show pretty Alaska is!

Not sure what you mean.....how do I get to the pics? Maybe you can e-mail me something I can just click on?

I love the Ryndam......been on her twice.

Glad you enjoyed them! We had such lovely weather and (unfortunately) the smoke in the area from the Fairbanks fire contributed to some very beautiful sunsets!

I know you will both enjoy your cruises, I'd go again tomorrow if they would let me!!:cool:

localady, I was able to view your pictures they are really great. On the last page was a botanical garden area that was just beautiful with so much color. Where was that? It is amazing how different Alaska is in July from when we went in May. We saw lots of snow.

Thanks,

Just wanted to share a couple of the over 600 pictures I got of Alaska on the Ryndam in July 04. I have only posted about 20, some which I had the luck of the shutter with me.

So if anyone has any interest, here is the website:

/AlaskaJuly04

So much of what I bring home from my travels, I tuck away in my heart, not my suitcase.....:cool: Sorry I didn't get many of the inside of the ship, Shipcafe.com etc. do such a nice job.

Very nice ! Thanks for sharing !!!

Archived