Soda card/Spa/Pre pay tips

IQMOM

We don't buy a soda card, since we only drink a soda occassionally. They are $1.50 per can.

I don't have a price list on the spa services, but I think they're a bit high. Hubby got a massage and I remember thinking that it had better have been a really good massage for the price he paid!!!!

When you check-in, tell them you want to pre-pay tips. If service is better than expected, you can add more cash to the voucher for prepayment you will receive at the end of the cruise.

How much is soda card for 3 day?

$6 per day per adult plus 15% gratuity. Cans are now $1.75 per can.

Spa prices? List somewhere?

Overpriced. If you are going to any good beaches, there are often very reasonable massages available there. Prices do vary onboard, so the list is difficult to obtain.

How do I arrange to prepay the tips?

If you want to prepay now, talk to your travel agent. If you want to prepay on board, you can arrange this any time from boarding to the afternoon before the last night.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

How much is soda card for 3 day?

Spa prices? List somewhere?

How do I arrange to prepay the tips?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!:)

Tips

When I booked my package I was given the option of prepaying tips. If you booked online, it is probably in your options that you can change, if you booked through a TA, you probably need to call them.

Soda Card

"The cost of the package is $6.00 per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added." from RCCL web page.

Spa

Although I can't find a date and it is not super clear, at the bottom of this web page http://www.cruisereviews.com/RoyalCaribbean/ there are two links titled spa menu 1 (the adult one) and spa menu 2 (the teen one).

I hope this all helps.

Ann

Archived