Where has roll call for W735 Pacific Dawn disappeared too?

icemaiden2310

Hi Jenny,

If you scroll down and hit "last 30 days" or whichever, it will bring it up, but it will dissappear again if you don't post a message. If they are not used they dissapear ours did, but it's there now cause I posted recently,

Chez

xx

ICEMAIDEN, I fear the roll call for your cruise has gone for the moment, like the ship..the Regal Princess to become the Pacific Dawn hit bottom off Acapulco and is out of action for a while. Have a look at the Princess CC site for further info. We all hope they put a decent band aid on her bottom!!:p

Thanks chez I found it now didnt realise it disappeared if no posts. YOu had a great time in sydney you lucky things. As for the ibis we stayed there during the Sydney international tennis and we had no bedspread just a sheet thrown over!! let me know when u down this way Ill shout u a cappo adictive@tpg.com.au

NSWP you nearly gave me a heart attack!

ICEMAIDEN..fair dinkum, Regal Princess aka Pacific Dawn hit bottom, down Mexico way...we all want her fixed and safe, don't we. (We are on Regal's last cruise bringing her from LA to Sydney, 31 Aug to 2 Oct.) C'mon Regal, we all want you over here, get well soon.!!;)

Archived