Radiance- Nighttime Dress Questions

daisy7113

Going on the Radiance March 3. Anyone know what night is what? I beleive formal night is the 2nd night and 6th night perhaps. And there is also a Caribbean night, not sure what night that is. Anyone know where this info is obtained at? Also, for formal nights, what does everyone wear? How fancy do you go?

Going on the Radiance March 3. Anyone know what night is what? I beleive formal night is the 2nd night and 6th night perhaps. And there is also a Caribbean night, not sure what night that is. Anyone know where this info is obtained at? Also, for formal nights, what does everyone wear? How fancy do you go?

Click on the picture link in my sig, and you'll find a link to the 8 day Radiance Compasses. As to formal night attire, I wear either a dress uniform (Navy, essentially a tux) or my tux. That's just me, many others wear suit and tie.

On our 8 night Radiance cruise Feb 3rd, the formal nights were Monday (3rd night) and Friday. However this was Super Bowl week which caused a change in the schedule. They told us that the normal schedule was to have formal nights on the two sea days, Sunday and Friday. Most women wore cocktail-type dresses and men were in suits with about 30% (rough estimate) in tuxes. A few men were in sport coats. I can't help with Caribbean night as we ate all of our evening meals in Portofinos and Chops, so we didn't eat in the dining room.

It's not a question of "fancy"--just formal!!!! Seems the 1st formal night you see more long gowns and the 2nd formal night is more cocktail length--at least that's been our experience! (Basically wear the tightest dress 1st, before you gain weight from all the food!)

Archived