Hotel mess up

efan82

Ok I have mine for April 28th and I wonder if they will keep this rate...because I don't want it for 199. but my AAA rate for 2.03 would be just great...

I had the same problem when I tried to get back on it was gone for awhile and then came back and the price did go back up...now when I look up my reservation it shows the correct amount $2.03 that told me.

This will be interesting but I don't know to cancel my other reservation now?:confused:

Ok I have mine for April 28th and I wonder if they will keep this rate...because I don't want it for 199. but my AAA rate for 2.03 would be just great...

I had the same problem when I tried to get back on it was gone for awhile and then came back and the price did go back up...now when I look up my reservation it shows the correct amount $2.03 that told me.

This will be interesting but I don't know to cancel my other reservation now?:confused:

Do you have more than one reservation at this marriott or is the other reservation at another hotel? What time are you due to check into the hotel? Some hotels give you til 6pm to cancel.

My other reservation was at another motel....and they asked for our arrival time and we said 6pm for the Marriott now I will want to make sure I get there early if I decide to depend on this.

But don't know I think they should have to keep this rate that our confirmation says.

My other reservation was at another motel....and they asked for our arrival time and we said 6pm for the Marriott now I will want to make sure I get there early if I decide to depend on this.

But don't know I think they should have to keep this rate that our confirmation says.

I agree Julie, and it looks like you will be staying there first, lol. Put up a good fight if they try not to honor it,lol.

Trust me I'll be going there first...but now I have to think how I am going to book another reservation that I'll still be able to cancel.

Anyone know how long it takes for sure from Orlando airport to Miami it said 3 1/2 hrs...if that is about right then I'll be ok I should get there about 5 pm.

Yes, I'll be put up a good fight...wonder how many people book during this time of mess up.....

I called Marriott and they said the Hotel will not honor the rate. It is up to the individual hotel not the corprate office. So it looks like we are out of luck. Maybe alot of phone calls to corpraate tomorrow might change their minds.:eek:

I called Marriott and they said the Hotel will not honor the rate. It is up to the individual hotel not the corprate office. So it looks like we are out of luck. Maybe alot of phone calls to corpraate tomorrow might change their minds.:eek:

Did you call the place where we booked or the corprate office?

I don't know. Maybe both!

I'll sleep on it and let you know.

Well I'll check in tomorrow and see what your going to do and everyone else that booked this and see what we can do as a group and try to make them keep this rate....

I will call also, so let us know. I got my confirmation and I think it should be honored (it was their website!) I got 3 rooms for 6.75! It is out of the way and I would not stay their for a higher price as we fly into FLL. My brother told me to just ask for each person's supervisor until I get the answer I want. I wanted to wait until 24 hours from making the reservation before I pointed this mistake out to them.

So let me know when you do call and so we all can keep at them and let them know how much bad publicty they will get here on cruise critic that they don't keep to their rates that they posted on their web site like you said.

Hate to be a killjoy, but this is from Marriott's website.

Marriott Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Marriott shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Marriott reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Marriott Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.

Marriott Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Marriott shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Marriott reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Marriott Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.

Ill have to look again I didn't notice this....oh I knew it was to good to be true....must go with the old saying if it's seems to good to be true it probally is!....or not legal...lol

I still will call and see what they say...

Where did you find this...because I can't find this posted anywhere on their web site?:confused:

My DH suggested that if they refuse to honor the rate then we just leave the reservation in place. We will be out 2.25 but they won't be able to rent the room either. Maybe if that happens often enough then they will change their minds. He is an evil man sometimes.:rolleyes:

My DH suggested that if they refuse to honor the rate then we just leave the reservation in place. We will be out 2.25 but they won't be able to rent the room either. Maybe if that happens often enough then they will change their minds. He is an evil man sometimes.:rolleyes:

my dh agrees that he don't think they could charge your more then your confirmation is if you don't cancel...don't know

I think this gave them a headache for awhile and going to make sure it does.!

Archived