If you are sailing Mariner soon, come in!

I am leaving this Sunday (3/11) for my dream cruise on Mariner of the Seas!

I plan to write a review upon my return, so what I wanted to ask all you future scheduled Mariner cruisers is what information do you most want me to focus on in my review?

***I do plan to jot down the dining room dinner menus for you all so that is going to be posted, no worries*****

Any other information you all may want? Please post requests here. I will jot them down in my notes up until Saturday afternoon (3/10). After that I wont be on the boards most likely. I will try my hardest to get any information you all want, but I cant PROMISE I can get EVERYTHING.

I just want to give back to these boards because they have been a tremendous help for me planning my cruises these past years.

Also, I wont have the means to scan compasses or photos of items so that is out. Cruise Dailies web site has the 2/25 compass up for Western Caribbean though!

Alright, ask away!

Marissa

(1) Have a GREAT cruise

(2) Can you let us know what breakfast items can be ordered from room service? DH loves Eggs Benedict and I know we can get them in the dining room, but would love to be able to have b'fast out on our balcony.

Thanks Marissa! First of all, Mariner is my favorite ship and I hope you love her too! Our cruise is June 3rd and I am curious if Becky will be our CD, have heard yes and no, maybe you can get the real scoop-Also I think we will miss Capt Johnny by a week but not sure on that one either, so if you find out the rotations, please let us know. Lastly I have noticed a bit of variation on which evenings that the headliners perform, ice show offering, production shows and so forth, if you let us know which night was which on your cruise that would be great! Trying to plan good evenings for Chops/Portofino. Have a wonderful time!:D

OlivertheCat - If you have half as good a time as my husband and I had last week, then I know you'll have a WONDERFUL vacation! :) I can't wait to read your comments & review when you return... I want to relive our first cruise vacation again and again and again...

cathomas - I think I can help on this one. They start auditions for the newleywed couples about 15 minutes before showtime (I missed most of this phase :(). Then the "middle" couples (married several years or more...) stand up and have to demonstrate and "act" that Becky tells them to do. They are chosen by the audience. The last couple is selected by the length of time they've been married (they'll ask for the couple with the most years, if they don't want to do it, then they'll go to the next couple in line and so on until a couple agrees to participate).

Marissa,

I am also going on the MOS (not until december though) and also have a deck 7 end of the hump room booked. I am eager to here about your opinion regarding your room. And like the previous poster said, your recommendation for which night to go to Portofino...

But, all in all, don't worry about us here, just enjoy your cruise and have the time of your life....

Bon Voyage.:) :) :)

erin

I'm on the Mariner 5/13 just a week after she comes out of drydock. I have heard so much about Capt Johnny and Becky and I'm afraid that I am going to miss them....If you can find out that would be awesome! I am already so excited and still have 2 months! Enjoy your cruise!

Have a wonderful time (as I know you will)!

There was mention a while back that some folks found the lounge chairs removed from the aft cabin balconies. If you get a chance could you find out if this is really the case? We're trying our first aft cabin at the expert advice of many of the CC members and are really hoping they haven't been taken off...

Thanks very much - it's REALLY nice of you to offer to do this, hope you still find time to relax and enjoy! :)

Have a wonderful time (as I know you will)!

There was mention a while back that some folks found the lounge chairs removed from the aft cabin balconies. If you get a chance could you find out if this is really the case? We're trying our first aft cabin at the expert advice of many of the CC members and are really hoping they haven't been taken off...

Thanks very much - it's REALLY nice of you to offer to do this, hope you still find time to relax and enjoy! :)

Hmm I definitely am not near the Aft, but maybe I will get lucky and have a table mate that is! I will try my best.

Thanks Marissa!

There has been some discussion re: Connecting rooms..noise...smoke..is there actually 2 doors(one on either side of the 'connection". it seems as though it might be luck of the draw and cruise and possible cabin location specific . If you don't have a connecting room maybe you could check with tablemates to see what their experince is on this ship?

We have an aft D1 with connection to a JS. I'm a little nervous about it.

Have a Fantastic cruise!

Looking forward to your comments. I am curious what you are doing for excursions. I have been doing research, but still undecided.

Browneyez, we are on the same cruise. Have you signed up for the Mix and Mingle? What are you doing for excursions?

We would love a zipline tour. We are on the eastern Mariner itinerary. We'd love any information on this. Have fun!

Well I was actually booked for the zipline in Ochos Rios but I chickened out and canceled. BUT there are some people in my meet and mingle doing it still and I am sure they will report back!

Archived