Complimentary toiletries in cabin?

But you were in a suite. That's why you got all of that. Not C&A level.

Yes we were in a suite. I thought I read a post from someone in a JS that said they didn't get anything special. It seems from these posts as though no matter what room, or what level of cruising you are you can never tell what your going to get

Life's a box o' chocolates, Forest!:p

Yes we were in a suite. I thought I read a post from someone in a JS that said they didn't get anything special. It seems from these posts as though no matter what room, or what level of cruising you are you can never tell what your going to get

Life's a box o' chocolates, Forest!:p

Ah, but the ROYAL FAMILY SUITE is another box of chocolates entirely! ;)

It's the JS that is neither fish nor fowl.

I *think* I remember reading here that regular cabins are a dispenser of a shampoo/conditioner but that suites get small bottles of those things. And of course, someone in a regular cabin can request a few bottles.

Last time I was in State College to visit our son we stayed at a place that had the dispensers in the shower. The soap and shampoo is not bad but I still brought some of my own. :D

Ah, but the ROYAL FAMILY SUITE is another box of chocolates entirely! ;)

It's the JS that is neither fish nor fowl.

It was really nice. Our son is 14 and he needs HIS SPACE, and we need him to have it;)

How about the Owner's and the Royal suite? Are they divine? They would never work when we have the kids (3 kids ) but maybe sometime if it's just hubby and I!:D

The whole thing is very odd. On the Radiance at New Year and on the Navigator a few weeks ago, we received some small toiletries.

Last week on the Radiance - nada!! I asked Willie the Concierge and he said Diamond don't receive these and haven't since last year!! Here's me dreaming again!!eek!! However, my Mother didn't bring body lotion thinking it would be supplied as usual, but our Room Steward produced a couple of bottles!!

Archived