Fall & Spring Captain's Club Coupons

marko711

Depends on which hemisphere you live in--Awesome1

I was hoping the CC book was coming in August. If anyone gets theirs, be sure to let us all know as soon as possible!! I want to see if any coupons fit my next cruise! THANKS!!

I was told by my TA and X that the coupons would be coming out in October. Not sure if these apply to the sailings you are interested in but mine is on 4/1/05 and was told to look for them in the October mailing. Hope this helps!

The Last CC Mailing with coupons was in April. As a matter of fact it came while we were on our Eastern Carribean Cruise on Infinity, which was April 18-25. I thought they came out 4 times a year? The one we got in the beginning of the year (January) was just a calendar. That means we should have/or should be getting something soon. It will probably come in 12 days when I'm on my cruise to Bermuda.

Hey guys -- What are the captains club coupons? Due to a screw-up by Celebrity, we weren't shown as Captains Club members until after our third cruise which we just took. We have never gotten any coupons or heard of them. What are they typically for?

Last mailing we got was Fall '03, nothing for Spring '04 or Summer '04 & I have never received an email either tho I've registered lst November & December. If I request a brochure all we get is another pair of Capt Club cards. So I give up!

They are price discounts on selected cabin categories for selected future cruises and they apply towards the total that you pay for your cruise. Usually the longer the cruise the higher the discount. They are non transferable as I believe your name and Captain's Club number are printed on the backside of the coupons.

Thanks for the info. What kind of coupons are they? Specials on future cruises, coupons to use while onboard?? Thanks.

Shirley

As my specs state - CLEVELAND OH

I have never received a CC newsletter or brochure in the mail. I am signed up, as is my DH for emails but haven't gotten one since Nov '03. We ask for brochures without bothering Lori & we get CC cards instead - up to 12 each now.......

Well, sounds like a call to the Captain's Club is in order for you. Perhaps an email to Customer service also??

As my specs state - CLEVELAND OH

I have never received a CC newsletter or brochure in the mail. I am signed up, as is my DH for emails but haven't gotten one since Nov '03. We ask for brochures without bothering Lori & we get CC cards instead - up to 12 each now.......

I signed my sister and myself up for the CC early in May. She received a card and information within a few weeks. However, I have called them three times and still have not received anything. Keep getting the run around - we requested a second mailing, it takes 8 to 10 weeks, etc. They sure do a poor job for their best customers.

I agree with cfk2439. We also signed up in May and have not gotten any cards yet. A call to the Captain's Club representative tonight got me no where. She informed me that "since I had just signed up on July 13th, I needed to allow 6-8 weeks to get the cards". I tried to explain that we had signed up while on our last cruise in May, but it got me nowhere. (We were suppose to already be members since our May cruise was our second cruise, but there was some kind of a screw-up so we signed up while on board) I also asked about the coupons and was told that they are mailed quarterly, and the next time will be in October. Hopefully they will show me as a member by then! We have called the Captains Club line a couple times and don't feel they are very helpful.

Yes, that seems to be the case a lot when dealing with Celebrity. Although I have been forunate in not having any trouble with My Captain's Club membership and receiving of the magazine I suggest an email and if that does not work then perhaps start escalating through their lines of organization until you get the response that you are looking for. I find this works when dealing with large corporations, most often my own. Be forceful but curteous and you will get it resolved.

I agree with cfk2439. We also signed up in May and have not gotten any cards yet. A call to the Captain's Club representative tonight got me no where. She informed me that "since I had just signed up on July 13th, I needed to allow 6-8 weeks to get the cards". I tried to explain that we had signed up while on our last cruise in May, but it got me nowhere. (We were suppose to already be members since our May cruise was our second cruise, but there was some kind of a screw-up so we signed up while on board) I also asked about the coupons and was told that they are mailed quarterly, and the next time will be in October. Hopefully they will show me as a member by then! We have called the Captains Club line a couple times and don't feel they are very helpful.

I phoned CC & Joan was just amazed that she sees how many times I've checked in my email for specials yet nothing sice November '03. I was to get April '04 issue of Captains Club but nothing. Didn't say anothing about July if it is quarterly, since it isn't here either. Then all the mailing of CC cards 12 total to each of us. She saw an web site brochure order for Panama Canal, for S America & Expeditions. But none sent. So she herself is putting thru a complaint with the printout to see what is going on...................

Then I also asked by when you choose a ship, a destination, it show 2003 sailing dates when it is 2004. I just went to the stie & it is all 2004, so she got that done also.

So if you have a problem, phone CC & ask for Joan, she gets it done!!!!

I have received two $50.00 coupons after returning from a sailing on the Summit in June 04.

One is for me...one for a friend. Cruise must be booked NLT Aug 14, 2004.

The coupons that are coming this fall..... cruising Summer 05...will they not apply if the cruise has already been booked?

I received an e-mail this AM from X with the coupons for printing. It applies to certain sailings in fall 04, winter and spring05. If you are not on the Captain's club e-mail, perhaps now is a good time to add your address to the list. Happy Cruising!

Just received the e-mail coupons. Good for one of my cruises. BUT...I booked a long time ago and it says bookings between Aug & Oct.

Question: Should I just send it in to Celebrity? Should I call my agent (who probably won't co-operate!!!)

I guess I just answered my own question!

Archived