Roatan

slp1323

Has anyone used Subway Water Sports in Roatan? We are looking to book a dive when we dock there in June. There seems to be many to pick from. We will have 6 in our group diving at this stop. If anyone has used Subway or someone else and would like to give us some suggestions, we would love to hear from you. :)

Thanks...Sharon

Sorry, no, but I recommend West End if you have the chance. Looks like there are lots of rental places up there and its much nicer than where the ship docks. I really enjoyed the drive up and thru the sort of mountains to get to West End.

• 3 weeks later...

In case you are still checking this! We had a realllly unsafe experience with Subway. this was back in 1/06 so maybe they have since cleaned up their act. anyway I wrote a full review on this and it is on this board - we were ont eh Carnical Valor. 1/06 you can read my review.

In case you are still checking this! We had a realllly unsafe experience with Subway. this was back in 1/06 so maybe they have since cleaned up their act. anyway I wrote a full review on this and it is on this board - we were ont eh Carnical Valor. 1/06 you can read my review.

I would love to read your review on the Dive portion, can you please post the Link to it?

Archived