Just off the AOS B2B!!!

Thanks for sharing the great pictures! I am cruising with AOS in July, and I was wondering if my son who is 14 will need a photo ID. I thought that bring his birth certificate would be enough. Did your daughter have to have a photo ID? My older son has his driver's permit so no problems there but now I am wondering if I should get the youngest a passport.

Hi Ckrobyn. We are doing a B2B next July. Do you know if it is possible to visit the rainforest on the swap over day? It is down as a ship excursion, however not sure if it just goes from the rainforest to the airport rather than back to the ship??

Hi Ckrobyn. We are doing a B2B next July. Do you know if it is possible to visit the rainforest on the swap over day? It is down as a ship excursion, however not sure if it just goes from the rainforest to the airport rather than back to the ship??

I know that you can definitely leave the ship early in the morning on turnaround day. You will be issued an "in transit" card which proves you are not disembarking and will allow you re-entry back on the ship later in the day.

I know nothing about rain forest tours so I can't help you there :o I can tell you that if you choose to do that tour, you will have plenty of time to return to the ship as she does not sail until 8:30pm.

You will love the AOS! :D

Anyone know when she'll be in drydock? Thanks!!:)

The last Dry Dock schedule I saw said:

Adventure of the Seas 05.2008

( please remember, things do change at RCCL and schedules do not always stay as posted) ;)

Archived