Crown princess rooms

arizonaperson

I'm thinking of booking a New England/Canada on the Crown sometime in Sep. o7 Anyone with experience on where a good room is?

I think I would be interested in a oceanview room or balcony room.

The ones that are left in oceanview cat.are partially obstructed view. How much can you really see?

Balcony-only aft or forward is left. Which is better? Thanks for any help.:)

Haven't been on Crown Princess but generally speaking the forward rooms feel the motion of the ocean more than all of the others.

Ocean view is not so much about the view for some folks but more about sun light in the room. If you book an inside cabin you may want a flash light or a night light.

Good cruzin,

You might want to check the Princess board for more info on cabins on the Crown Princess. Having been on the Crown, however, I can tell you that we loved our oceanview forward Plaza deck cabin immensely. We didn't think we'd like it so much being so low down on the ship, but we found it to be convenient (to the Piazza and chocolate chip cookies, among other things) and comfortable. We were able to see the ocean spray flying past our window and that was great! It was a little rocky up there (we were very forward,) but that was only in rougher waters.

Thanks everyone that posted, obviously I was looking for someone that has been on the Crown for room suggestions. Thanks for the Plaza deck info. I have looked on the boards and haven't seen too much with reguard to partial obstructed oceanview room on this particular ship. Thanks!!:)

Archived