2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

6MonthsHere6MonthsThere.... Thank you! I "still" am not finding the Transatlantic on the RCCL web site.... at least not easily...

Go to RCCL site, look for Quick search, then enter TRANSATLANTIC in the Destination drop down box, don't enter enything else and click on search and it should show you about 23 cruises, obviously some are those are for the immediate future like the Navigator which we are sailing on this Saturday but does have some for April and November & December 08.

Hope this helps.

Go to RCCL site, look for Quick search, then enter TRANSATLANTIC in the Destination drop down box, don't enter enything else and click on search and it should show you about 23 cruises, obviously some are those are for the immediate future like the Navigator which we are sailing on this Saturday but does have some for April and November & December 08.

Hope this helps.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Flyers/07007855_TRANSATLANTIC.pdf

Hope this helps.

I think we're going to wait for the Independence of the Seas transatlantic in the fall of 2008. :D

Just talked to RCI. They said they will probably release on Monday 4/16.

Well, I guess we just have to keeping checking back to see when they will release Alaska.

It seems amazing that RCI can't just issue a schedule and post the cruises.

Oh well, if this is all I have to worry about then my life is darn good!

Kathy

:)

I've been looking up different cruises all day after experiencing sticker shock on the FOS THanksgiving 2008 reservation I made today. I could sail the Mariner THIS YEAR on the same week, same room cat., same Western itinerary for $1000 less. WOW - gotta think about that.

I've been looking up different cruises all day after experiencing sticker shock on the FOS THanksgiving 2008 reservation I made today. I could sail the Mariner THIS YEAR on the same week, same room cat., same Western itinerary for $1000 less. WOW - gotta think about that.

Do BOTH cruises! :)

I think we're going to wait for the Independence of the Seas transatlantic in the fall of 2008. :D

Hi, We are waiting for that to be released as well so we can book, just put a hold on a cabin today for the Eastbound TA next April.

See you on Saturday on the Navigator:)

John.

Heck i would even settle for fall of 2008---anything!! After 15 years of marriage..we deserve it!

Radiance will Sail from San Diego to Hawaii one way in May 2008 and then will sail from Hawaii to Vancouver to start the summer in Alaska.

I believe the Serenade will do the same.

For the fall, Radiance will do two round trip 15 night cruises to Hawaii from San Diego. The 9/26/08 sail date stops in Kauai.

I believe Serenade will do two round trip sailings as well.

Bookings will open tomorrow at noon.

Yippee!! We just booked Corner Aft JS 1100 for our Alaska trip in June 2008!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

My DH says I can now get back to normal. LOL

Nancy, we were both probably talking to RCI at the same time. Good job!

Kathy

SkierRob and all others: my TA told me the price for a D1 to Hawaii from San Diego looks to be $2600 pp!!!!:eek: I believe that's around a 47% increase from this year. I believe RCI has priced a lot of people out of Hawaii.

:) :) :) :) :)

My DH says I can now get back to normal. LOL

Nancy, we were both probably talking to RCI at the same time. Good job!

Kathy

Which ship did you end up getting? Radiance or Serenade?

Which week did you book! I booked July 4th for Corner Aft JS 1100! I was looking at June 27, but 1100 wasn't available. Did you get it?

Tomko,

Congrats on getting your cabin! What sailing? We booked a back to back Radiance for 6/13 and 6/20. Even got the cabins we wanted:D .

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

We booked the RT from Vancouver; my DH's family is in Vancouver so we will fly out early and spend time with his Mom & Brother before we go on the cruise.

We are on the June 7th sailing.

B2B would be awesome -- you get to see everything and it is great that you got the cabins you wanted as well. Are you staying in the same cabin or do you change?

Kathy

Hi, We are waiting for that to be released as well so we can book, just put a hold on a cabin today for the Eastbound TA next April.

See you on Saturday on the Navigator:)

John.

Hi John............which ship did you book??? Also, are you on the Navigator this fall returning to Miami with us??

Have friends from London that are staying with us till tomorrow, when they head to Miami to join you. I have asked them to say HI from the two of us!!

Rick

Archived