Onboard Infinity South America/Panama Canal

avalon1025

terumin-i don't think you understand the competitive nature of the cruise business?currently celebrity enjoys four of the top five cruise ships in the moderate price range-within two years i think they may have less.the overall cruise experience is far worse than it was two years ago-maintenance is disregarded,food is now rcci.level,service is plummeting,rewards are negligible-sorry these are the new realities!

I do understand .. but ,my only point.. if you are sooooooooo unhappy with a cruise line as the above person have been over unvarnished railing.. fake flowers .. etc.. THEN why do you keep going back.... ( maybe the price)... and you don't mine spending the money then why not go with a LESS unkept cruise line...

Sorry a person just reported on the QE2 there were some spots on the carpet .... the bathroom didn't have any towels to dry their hands... OK now explain why a cruise line Suppose to be the top of the line had these problems...explain that one...

I go on the cruise to enjoy the people the cruise the sites... and i am on vacation.. it i want to look at railing and stairs and carpet , towels , i can do that at home... and not spend the money ... i do agree with if your spend money you expect value... but please come on...

i will not go on and post anymore about matter , has i have upset some people for just saying my feelings...

i do hope you all enjoy your cruise whereever that may be... i know i will

safe journey.... and hey lighten up ...life is to short to worry about such things as unvarnished rails ,, fake flowers etc... enjoy yet the wonderful world we live in .. and sites we have the great pleasure of seeing .. courtsey of our cruise lines...

No the cruise was not boring but paying thousands and thousands per person to be in a suite on a ship that was rated so highly there are certain expectations, like any fine hotel. If I had paid $999 for my 14 night cruise cruise, I would have overlooked the issues we experienced. (lets remember Celebrity does not give deep discounts on their suites) If I were staying in a Hyatt or Hilton I would expect a clean maintained room, I would expect the same from a cruise line. I sailed on the Prinsendam in December and the ship is significantly older than the Infinity and was pristine in comparison. I have several photos for anyone interested in the condition of this top rated ship (please let me know your e-mail address).

Please remember we had a wonderful time, but I think others should be prepared if plastic flowers are not what you consider high class at the suite level...

I also thank you for your balanced report, it is obvious you had a good time on your cruise since you mentioned it several times during your posts. I also thank you for handling the problems the way they should be handled, on the cruise.

Archived