Probably a silly question..but

I'm planning to book my cruise for next year when on the NOS in 17 days. :D I wanted to look into booking two connecting rooms, one that is a D1 balcony and the other in an interior. I'm assuming the loyalty ambassador would be able to tell me if both those rooms would be available? Because when I try to do two separate reservations online (1 adult, 1 child in each room), its only showing me about 5 rooms in that category and it was too confusing. So my basic question is, if I have two specific rooms that I want, could they look it up that way?

And, off topic, but for those who have been on the Adventure, do the balcony rooms have shower doors or curtains?

Thanks for your help.

Are you booking 4 cabins in all? I ask because a balcony will be on the outside and the interior cabin will be across the hall. :confused:

We sailed on AOS and I don’t remember if they were shower doors or curtains.

Are you booking 4 cabins in all? I ask because a balcony will be on the outside and the interior cabin will be across the hall. :confused:

We sailed on AOS and I don’t remember if they were shower doors or curtains.

I think there are only two cabins on each side that connect where one is a balcony and the other is interior. They are toward the aft. I found out about them on this site. ;)

The LA has access to all the rooms. RCI's website only gives you 5 options at a time. If you check next week, 5 different cabins will show up. So make a list of what you want and where, the LA can certainly help you.

I will make a note of the rooms I am interested in.

I think there are only two cabins on each side that connect where one is a balcony and the other is interior. They are toward the aft. I found out about them on this site. ;)

That's pretty cool! I noticed you didn't post the cabin numbers! :D

travelocity will show you all of the room available in a specific category and where the are on the deck.

No they won't. No site can show you all the rooms available in every category. On a new sailing, that could be thousands of rooms. They will show you up to 5 or 6 in each category at a time. trust me, I know this for a fact.

I'm planning to book my cruise for next year when on the NOS in 17 days. :D I wanted to look into booking two connecting rooms, one that is a D1 balcony and the other in an interior. I'm assuming the loyalty ambassador would be able to tell me if both those rooms would be available? Because when I try to do two separate reservations online (1 adult, 1 child in each room), its only showing me about 5 rooms in that category and it was too confusing. So my basic question is, if I have two specific rooms that I want, could they look it up that way?

And, off topic, but for those who have been on the Adventure, do the balcony rooms have shower doors or curtains?

Thanks for your help.

and we lucked out and got them about 3 weeks before the sailing! I spoke directly to RCCL to book them. We had 9376 and 9381. One is a D1 and the other is L.

Call them directly.

We have our first aft cabin on the NOS at the end of the month. Our last cabin was on the hump and we LOVED the location. As long as we don't mind being at the back of the ship (more motion?), we will try to get those cabins for our next cruise which will hopefully be on the AOS. :D

Happy Cruising. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
and we lucked out and got them about 3 weeks before the sailing! I spoke directly to RCCL to book them. We had 9376 and 9381. One is a D1 and the other is L.

Call them directly.

Shayelle - do you have any pictures of these connecting rooms? I was able to book these same rooms on the Adventure next March. Thanks.

Archived